Jack

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Jack was kind of my favorite character, but there's just so little he does. He only has 6 or 7 lines of dialogue, and he disappears at one point.
You see him again in the jail of the plantation, but by the time you get in there he's already gone. What happened to him? Is there something I missed or did he just disappear?

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
She was killed in as brutal a way as your imagination allows. I don't like Jack :|
But in all seriousness, yeah, Jack just disappears.

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yeah...
I thought he was cute... xD

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Nox, how many females named Jack do you know? :mad:

Also, thread belongs in the theories section, mehbeh?

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Jack isn't her real name obviously. It's all a ruse. I don't know what she's after but whatever it is must be sinister.

Also, Yeah, I guess this could fit under the category of "Theories" as in theories about Jack. I don't think we have anything for that yet, to my knowledge. I'll try and figure that out.

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM
graters gonna grate
Her real name is...

...INTERROBANG!?

*dramatic music*

On an unrelated side note, the "Who's Online" screen showed you as "Moderating" with bold and italics for EMPHASIS!! roflmao :p

Sep 14, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Been here way too long...
We had a discussion about Jack some time ago, but I don't remember which one.
I like to think that Jack is one of those Enraged Mimigas you meet on the Balcony, and he lost his hat and goggles when he became four times larger. Also that birth defect of his was fixed. Yay!

Sep 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Jack does have somewhat of a secret bad-ass aura about him/her. If you think about it: guarding the cemetery would be a pretty challenging job, since it's full of murderous mushrooms and knife-wielding zombies trying to kill Mimiga constantly trying to get in.

Especially when you take into account that it was King who had a sword, so Jack was able to defeat the knife-wielding maniacs bare-handed.

My guess is as soon as Jack was captured, that's when the Mimigas fled to other sectors since the cemetery inhabitants would have flooded in. Then, once they were all gone, they settled back into their natural habitat hoping to lull them into a false sense of security, and/or eat Mr. Tiny.

Sep 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Pirate Member
Jack always seemed like the badass of th village. Sure, King was in charge but Jack didn't care about it - he just chilled.