The labyrinth shop was not burgled

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:28 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Think of it from their perspective. The cockroach creatures were put there to protect the core. So into the shop walks a killer robot on his way to destroy the core. Giving him weapons would only help him murder more of your friends and family and get to the core. You can't give him any more weapons! So you come up with an excuse why you don't have anything to give him. But what if he sees through your lie? Why not give him something just so he goes away?

I never understood why after supposedly being burgled this guy still has so much stuff left to give you depending on which weapons you have. Makes sence to me. What do you think?

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:34 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The only thing he really gives you for free that could be worth something is the Turbo Charge, but he doesn't have a Machine Gun so what's the point of keeping it :(
The Whimsical Star could be counted, too, but it's worthless without the Spur, and even then is practically nothing.
For the Snake, though, I believe he made it from the Fireball and Polar Star.
Code:
<WAI0020<MSG<GIT0002Handed over the Polar Star.<NOD
<GIT0003Handed over the Fireball.<NOD<GIT0000<CLR
<SOU0044Hoho!<NOD<CLR<FL+0721<GIT0001<CLR
<TAM0002:0001:0000<CMU0010=Snake= [B][I][U]complete[/U][/I][/B]!<WAI0160<NOD<RMU<END
When he said he was robbed and had nothing to sell, he could've meant a ton of other things, like ammo, food, more weapons, etc.
The bugler probably left the Turbo Charge and Whimsical Star behind because they were useless to him :D;

Oct 8, 2009 at 5:35 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Actually, it was burgled. Balrog took the Super Missiles. And like Lowell said, he probably left the other stuff because he had no use for it.

Oct 8, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Agreed

Okay, best theory. End of discussion.

Oct 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM
Been here way too long...
no.
you can't just say 'end of discussion' it isn't cool, and there's still other stuff to discuss, especially with the theories section so dead.
for instance, how did he know what a polar star or fireball were?

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
He made them in the first place. The gunsmith is the one that burgled him and claimed it was his own work. What a hypocrite. Santa was his accomplice, so he got half the loot.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:19 AM
oh really?
explain the spur.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:23 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
He's been hiding from the gaudi in that cave with nothing but a lazer-shooting gun for years now. He's probably had nothing better to do that reverse-engineer it's design, and when he sees quote he gets all inspirationalized to upgrade it.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:34 AM
apparently he had the bubbler too.
explain yourself.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
O.O

I've said too much!

Continuity errors - Force reboot! CTRL-ALT-DEL!

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:46 AM
sad, sad.
*headshake*

Oct 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
p87316-0-windows2098.jpg

~Welcome to Windows ~

Chaba knows about the polar star and the fireball because those are standard human weapons. The gaudi learned about human weapons systems by scavenging broken robots from the labyrinth. The gaudi developed an interest in human military technology because they believed it would help them to better defend the core and catch mimigas, which is why some of them have armor plating and some can shoot fireballs. However, not all the gaudi have this stuff because of the low volume of usable scavenged materials, and lack of resources to repair and maintain what they do manage to make. The gaudi are incredibly dextrous and resouceful but after 10 years the robot stuff is getting in pretty sorry shape.

Oct 14, 2009 at 6:46 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!
"Keep on rollin'!"
Black Pooh stole everything. Then lost the super missiles, which Balrog found and used against quote.

Oh, okay, I'll give you my version. Due to a severe lack of food, the guadi's had no choice but to trade goods in order to get food. Most likely from the robot army's leader, who tool more than they realized. In short, the guadi's were scammed.

Jan 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Cyowolf1122 said:
Black Pooh stole everything. Then lost the super missiles, which Balrog found and used against quote.

Oh, okay, I'll give you my version. Due to a severe lack of food, the guadi's had no choice but to trade goods in order to get food. Most likely from the robot army's leader, who tool more than they realized. In short, the guadi's were scammed.

I doubt the robot army leader would actually trade, least of all food...
he/she would probably have blown the gaudis to peices instead.

Jan 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM
don't bump bro