.bmp Template

Jul 22, 2009 at 4:08 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I haven't seen this done anywhere, and since I'd made one anyway I thought I'd upload it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vz2wyyzyh1y
This is a .bmp template, where all the .pbm's have been converted to work with Sue's Workshop v0.3c, but are otherwise unchanged. The need for (C)Pixel has also been removed already, you can add it back in if you really what >_>;

Dinosaur edit: DragonBoots also made a version that uses .png's, for use with CaveEditor.

Jul 22, 2009 at 4:52 AM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I misread the title as "jump template" and was wondering wtf. This is still nifty, though, but can't you just set the open with thing for .pbms as paint? Thats what I did, and I can just double click on them and open them in paint. Can't open them with Paint.net, though, but I don't often use that anyway.

Jul 22, 2009 at 5:47 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
The easy way is to open the file in paint.
Copy, then paste it into another window in paint, and save it as 'xxx.pbm'
x = Name of file.
Now you can use all colors, after that, you can use Paint.NET, Photoshop, or whatever to create an image, copy that image and paste it into the paint window. Use paint to save and you're done with custom spritesheets/tilesets.

Jul 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Sue's Workshop v0.3c was specifically edited by SP to work only with BMP's. It's also uploaded on my MediaFire account. It has a few updates over the previous Sue's, like enabling all NPC flags, and until Wistil showed up again just recently was probably the best/least buggy editor available. Some people still use it (e.g. Metalogz, check out the files in Magic~ or The Future), so I thought I'd just upload it anyway and save anyone else the hassle from now on.

Jul 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM
DoubleThink said:
Sue's Workshop v0.3c was specifically edited by SP to work only with BMP's. It's also uploaded on my MediaFire account. It has a few updates over the previous Sue's, like enabling all NPC flags, and until Wistil showed up again just recently was probably the best/least buggy editor available. Some people still use it (e.g. Metalogz, check out the files in Magic~ or The Future), so I thought I'd just upload it anyway and save anyone else the hassle from now on.

oh.
mai.
god.

The only thing I needed was all the NPC flag stuff, and I found it! TIME FOR CONVERSIONS BETCH!

Jul 25, 2009 at 6:10 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Um you do know that the entire purpose of this thread was me posting up a converted .bmp template right? ._.

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM
DoubleThink said:
Um you do know that the entire purpose of this thread was me posting up a converted .bmp template right? ._.

Yes.

Jul 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thanks! Was looking for one.