Nimian Flyer Legends

Jun 6, 2009 at 3:07 AM
Neophyte Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2009 at 3:56 AM
this game seemed like it had a lot of potential at first but then i found that all of the following were missing and more. i was disappointed
a) better camera angle. really
b) a way to die. i spent the last 5 minutes TRYING to die here, and i couldn't do it :(
c) actual backstory. "i am going to kill everyone who is going to kill everyone" doesn't qualify
d) i was actually expecting more of a first person puzzle game than a kill-everyone-the-way-i-tell-you-to game, what with the breathing mechanic

Jun 6, 2009 at 4:35 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh man, I can identify with you Jacob. I had this Xtreme Games LLC CD, with a bunch of games on it, and about a year ago I was like "MAN I want that CD again. It was like a significant part of my childhood, especially Arkane and Madd Bomber!" So then, after months of searching, I finally found a place to download the whole CD. It's gone now, but I have Arkane and Madd Bomber saved.
I'll have a download link later, for anyone who wants to try Arkane (Gauntlet-esque) or Madd Bomber (very nice Bomberman remake).

Jun 6, 2009 at 4:41 AM
JacobX891 said:
How about shut your mouth. Maybe it was intended that way. I mean Jesus, dude, It doesn't need an epic story, and it didn't care about your expectations.
I first played this when I was, what, 11? Maybe 10? The point is, it was a while back, and it was awesome to me as a kid. It didn't have expectations set out for it then that such games do now >.>
i'm sorry. i didn't intend to come across as flaming you
i just wanted to highlight some potential discussion points that i came across while playing, so that we might have something to talk about here. honestly, i didn't like anything at all about this game after some playing. again, sorry if this offends you.
additionally, i don't remember having any expectations for a flash/java game ever

Jun 6, 2009 at 4:46 AM
If you diss a game from Jacob's youth, that he took the time and effort to link to, then you have hurt him deeply, and he will never forget.

Jun 6, 2009 at 4:51 AM
Man, poor 3-D graphics are so incredibly nostalgic for me. Anything above Doom level graphics is like having sex with my brain.
I just remembered another bad-ass game that I am going to share with you. It is called Moonbuggy '98.

Jun 6, 2009 at 4:59 AM
Captain Fabulous said:
you have hurt him deeply, and he will never forget.
i can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but if you aren't, then i just want to say that from personal experience, i don't feel this way. :/ frogger isn't really that great of a game