The Red Flowers

May 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
We all know that the red flowers bring out one's true potential and makes them lose all rationality, but there are still some things odd about them. For example, why are Igor and Toroko+ so huge when other frenzied mimigas are the normal size of a mimiga? Also, how does the red crystal not make the doctor go crazy until you hurt him? And after he dies he still is what seems to be at his potent abilities yet he is rational once more. And then he's able to posses Misery and the Core at the same time. And does the crystal make Sue the way she is because it's different then the flowers? Or would that be how she would be frenzied all along since she is a human?

May 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Think catnip. Only in reverse.
Angry rabbitnip, if you will.

May 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
you're back too?
aw...

May 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Banned
Wow, been back five minutes and we're already offtopic?
D'aww. :3

May 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM
DON'T DO FLOWERS

May 27, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Banned
Lace said:
DON'T DO FLOWERS

THEY'LL MAKE YOU KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND HANG OUT WITH A BAD CROWD.

May 27, 2009 at 9:45 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
5 replies and this is off topic, may we please get this back on topic.

And Fire, how does angry rabbitnip even make sense?

May 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Banned
If CATnip can make cats mellow and trip out, why can't RABBITnip do the opposite of that, like getting not mellow and angry, to rabbits?

May 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM
also, the flowers affected everybody differently, and those crazy ones that dive at you are not the size of a normal mimiga.

May 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Banned
What are you talking about? They did the same thing to everyone. Even Toroko.
They all shot some form of ranged attack and jumped around like bunnies (oh sh-!), so I'd say that it did the same thing to everyone, like:
Grow, expand, explode.
Grow, expand, explode!
GROW, EXPAND, EXPLODE!

May 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Back on Topic-ness

So, it said the Flowers brought out one's true potential, yesno?
Maybe everyone's but Igor's and Toroko's just sucked, hence why they stayed small :D {Being serious}
Also, the Red Crystal was a lot different from the Red Flowers. It had the ability to affect other things than just Mimigas, but it might not affect them in the same way. That's probably why the Doctor didn't go so berserk and was able to keep control over his mental capabilities.
Somewhat. {I mean, Quote's just single-handedly beat basically everyone on the Island. Who'd be dumb enough to fight him three times in a row? :D}
And, for the same reason as the Doctor, that's why the Red Crystal affected Sue differently than poor Toroko and Igor....

May 28, 2009 at 12:48 AM
The Red Crystal is not a Red Flower. It is magic. It's quite possibly the same thing the eye on the Demon Crown is made of, and Date never realized it. The reason the Doctor didn't lose control until Quote beat him up is because the pain made him lose focus, and the power took over his mind, and subsequently his body. Now he's totally saturated with Red Crystal magic, so when he loses his body, the magic/soul/crystal thing survives, and since it doesn't have to work with an insane mind, it can think fine.
Of course, maybe it can't think straight when it possesses the Core. It sounds more coherent, but really, we don't know.
And also, where are these frenzied Mimigas that are the same size as regular Mimigas?

May 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Captain Fabulous said:
The Red Crystal is not a Red Flower. It is magic. It's quite possibly the same thing the eye on the Demon Crown is made of, and Date never realized it. The reason the Doctor didn't lose control until Quote beat him up is because the pain made him lose focus, and the power took over his mind, and subsequently his body. Now he's totally saturated with Red Crystal magic, so when he loses his body, the magic/soul/crystal thing survives, and since it doesn't have to work with an insane mind, it can think fine.
Of course, maybe it can't think straight when it possesses the Core. It sounds more coherent, but really, we don't know.
And also, where are these frenzied Mimigas that are the same size as regular Mimigas?
Um, did you not listen to the Doctor's speech about the Red Crystal?
Code:
<CLRIt is this that I have
successfully extracted
and concentrated.<NOD<CLRYou can see it in the
form of this...<NOD<CLO<FAC0000
<WAI0020<DNP0401<ANP0400:0040:0000<WAI0020
<MS3<FAC0021...Red Crystal.<WAI0030<NOD<CLRAnd unlike the flowers,
this Crystal will affect
humans as well.<NOD<CLR
The Red Crystal is clearly made from Red Flowers.

May 28, 2009 at 12:55 AM
I KNOW it's made from Red Flowers, but it is not a red flower. A red flower can't make you an evil deity.

May 28, 2009 at 4:30 AM
Captain Fabulous said:

Look at the Mimigas on the balcony(excluding the one that is the same size as Igor, where did that one come from anyway?) And look at the one that attacks you when you get the missile expansion in the building in Grasstown. They may look maybe a tad bigger, but their growth is much less then that of Toroko's.

May 28, 2009 at 4:34 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh..

Captain Fabulous said:
I KNOW it's made from Red Flowers, but it is not a red flower. A red flower can't make you an evil deity.
You said it was magic, though...
The Red Crystal would be like taking the spicy-ness in a thousand chilly peppers, and then concentrating them into a single drop.
Your tongue would cease to exist ^.^

Hence why it acts so funny compared to the Red Flowers...

May 28, 2009 at 4:47 AM
That's-a one spicy flower!
I like how humans don't just Hulk out when they take flowers, like Mimigas do. The Doctor didn't get as proportionally big as Toroko.

Jun 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
That's-a one spicy flower!
I like how humans don't just Hulk out when they take flowers, like Mimigas do. The Doctor didn't get as proportionally big as Toroko.
Everybody getting Frenzied from Red Flowers get 64 pixels tall, you know. ^_^ It's an universal fact.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Yal said:
Everybody getting Frenzied from Red Flowers get 64 pixels tall, you know. ^_^ It's an universal fact.
What about Rabil/Ravil?

Jun 13, 2009 at 3:22 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"