Mar 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Err.... what was he doing there?

on a side note, why haven't I been banned? I'd prefer that to being flamed

Mar 25, 2009 at 12:30 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
To take a look at the Sky Dragons of course.

Mar 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Before

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Egg Corridor. Grasstown. 20. 6

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:11 PM
/end
He was looking around the island. Wouldn't you want to look around a floating magical island?

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Ok, now... how did he get past those creatures? With Booster, at least they rode a motorbike maybe

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM
/end
He could have just walked past them, maybe the monsters on the island only like attacking robots.

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Monster: Human flesh?! EWWWWW! We like circuits and the such. Such a crunchy taste!

Dunno why I thought of that. Just going on Seraphim's post gave me that random idea.

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Do you mean, "how did Kazuma get to the hut in Grasstown"?

If so, the answer is that he escaped from prison, discovered a teleporter behind the wall, and activated it.

Mar 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Err, Kazuma was obviously part of the research group. He's apparently computer literate enough to hack the password on egg 00, but otherwise it's not clear what his area of expertise was, just that he was a scientist. As were Booster, Momorin and Itoh. Sue was the only one who wasn't there for her brains, and she was just the kid that had to get dragged along.

As for how he reached the egg, first off the egg corridor probably didn't turn into the "egg corridor?" until he was already on the other side and hatched it, and him doing so is probably what screwed it up. So he just had to deal with those flying security robots, which maybe didn't consider him a threat worth attacking, and the critters and elephants, which are slow and probably easily avoided if one uses the third dimension. Oh, and the Basils, but you just gotta stay out of the bottom of the level for that.

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:48 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Yeah, the teleporter was active. It was obviously one-way, though.
Kazuma had no idea what was outside of his hut, and didn't end up in there by wandering.

How could a door rust shut in the duration of a person being inside of it?

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Brickman said:
Err, Kazuma was obviously part of the research group. He's apparently computer literate enough to hack the password on egg 00, but otherwise it's not clear what his area of expertise was, just that he was a scientist. As were Booster, Momorin and Itoh. Sue was the only one who wasn't there for her brains, and she was just the kid that had to get dragged along.

As for how he reached the egg, first off the egg corridor probably didn't turn into the "egg corridor?" until he was already on the other side and hatched it, and him doing so is probably what screwed it up. So he just had to deal with those flying security robots, which maybe didn't consider him a threat worth attacking, and the critters and elephants, which are slow and probably easily avoided if one uses the third dimension. Oh, and the Basils, but you just gotta stay out of the bottom of the level for that.

Good job man! This actually makes some sense.:eek:

Mar 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Brickman said:
As for how he reached the egg, first off the egg corridor probably didn't turn into the "egg corridor?" until he was already on the other side and hatched it, and him doing so is probably what screwed it up.
I think it was actually the defeat of the Core that caused the damage to the Egg Corridor.

Brickman said:
Oh, and the Basils, but you just gotta stay out of the bottom of the level for that.
There's only one Basil.

Fire1052 said:
Yeah, the teleporter was active. It was obviously one-way, though.
I think Quote can actually take it both ways if he uses it to escape from the Plantation.

Mar 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM
/end
Celtic Minstrel said:
I think it was actually the defeat of the Core that caused the damage to the Egg Corridor.

I always thought it was the Dragon Sisters who did the damage.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:12 AM
Agent of the System
MetaSeraphim said:
I always thought it was the Dragon Sisters who did the damage.

The dragon Sisters could not have done that much damage. And why would they anyway?

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:15 AM
/end
The Joker said:
The dragon Sisters could not have done that much damage. And why would they anyway?

Actually they could do that much damage. And as for why? I don't know, maybe they're FREAKING DRAGONS?

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:16 AM
Agent of the System
MetaSeraphim said:
Actually they could do that much damage. And as for why? I don't know, maybe they're FREAKING DRAGONS?

Yes, but why would they rush into a chamber filled with dragons and destroy everything? It makes no sense.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:19 AM
/end
When they hatched out of their eggs I'm sure they weren't happy so they took out their angry on the Egg Corridor.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:22 AM
Agent of the System
MetaSeraphim said:
When they hatched out of their eggs I'm sure they weren't happy so they took out their angry on the Egg Corridor.
This makes no sense. Why would they be angry enough to destroy the whole corridor. And if they were that angry then why keep destroying stuff, like before and after the chamber.