solaris
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I am currently in "Pizza Lock" (the unfortunate condition, in which you want to save money and just eat at the DFAC, but your roommate keeps buying Papa Johns, which makes you want Papa Johns...and you get the idea). I haven't ate at the DFAC for a straight week, and I pathetically just paid for more pizza tonight.
    Just found out there was an official Animal Crossing anime that was only released in Japan in 2006. Huh, you learn something new everyday...
    Shiny Shinx
    Shiny Shinx
    Huh, I heard that too, except it was an Animal Crossing animated movie.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I forgot about that. Huh.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    it's actually pretty good which surprised me
    Wind Waker is awesome. I can't believe I haven't played it before.
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    Tell me about it, I only played it for the first time 2 months ago...
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I got it a couple years ago but I just started playing it again
    I wish we didn't have to worry about politics that much. I remember a time of ignorance...And it was very much so bliss
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    It ends for all of us some day, might as well enjoy the calm before the storm, because once January rolls around, god knows what'll happen.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    My birthday is a couple days after we decide whether we throw America down the toilet or not. What a great present.
    With so much free time that tech school is giving me, I am completely devouring anime series. Last watched: Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary)
    solaris
    solaris
    and fantasy
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Code Geass, Zankyou no Terror, Steins;Gate, PMMM, ERASED, Zetsuen no Tempest, Gate, No Game No Life. Have fun!
    solaris
    solaris
    Already watched ERASED and No Game No Life, but will definitely try the others. Thank you.
    Just Graduated from Basic Military Training! Now, on to tech school. Most importantly, I'm back now.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    Welcome back! 2 months, on the dot
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Congratulations, and welcome back!
    Just an update on my status in the near future. I will be on break from Cave Story Forums for 2-4 months (not exactly sure), starting sometime near the 25th of July. I have to go to basic training for the Air Force, and after that, tech school. I will be back.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Good bye and good luck!
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    The Air Force, huh? I love aviation, esp. military aviation. For a long time I considered going to college for and then becoming an aerospace engineer but I decided that it wasn't a career I could see myself doing on a daily basis.
    Just played Freedom Planet. Heard about it before on the kickstarter a year ago, but didn't have the time. Definitely one of my favorite games, and I just saw the teaser for the sequel *HYPE*
    Mod Idea: Every single Romance Ship in one game, ever.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Quote: "I'm sorry Chako but Chinfish is my new waifu."
    Chako: "That's what you said about me to Sue!"
    Sue: "That's what you said about me to Hasumi!"
    Hasumi: "That's what you said about me to Curly!"
    Curly: "That's what you said about me to Misery!"
    Misery: "Not that I care, but I have a printout listing the 50 or so that he was with before me"
    Curly: "Die Quote!"
    Hasumi: "Die Quote!"
    Sue: "Die Quote!"
    Chako: "Die Quote!"
    Chinfish: "Die Quote!"
    Quote: "Aaaaaagggh!!"
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    So Cave++ but with straight options?
    Serri
    Serri
    I'm gonna try to get Quote x Kazuma in that game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…