Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• im gonna sleep
    Xemous
    Xemous
    but why it's not even dark out come back downstairs we're watching bio-dome with pauly shore
    Mint
    Mint
    can i sleep downstairs
    Xemous
    Xemous
    ok sure
    Oh hey, has it really already been a year since I joined? Time sure flies!
    Serri
    Serri
    Happy anniversary!
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I wish thee a happy anniversary!
    Jade
    Jade
    It's been like 4 years since I joined
    I swear I won't make any more B&W/greyscale mods for a while.(unless I update Color Story ofc)
    As of late, my eyes are getting quite itchy (and sometimes feels a bit dry, but that might be from my itching), although my mother says I might have developed an allergy, I don't really believe that could be possible (and i never really had an allergy). Perhaps I should maybe go to any professionals to see if I actually have an allergy.
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    If you use the computer a lot, then it may have something to do with computer eye strain
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    A stitch in time saves nine. You should really get it checked just in case.
    Cat month eh? Might as well blend in.
    Raus
    Raus
    A perfect disguise; I practically wouldn't have been able to know better!
    It's not a crime that causes the most fear, it's the media.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Unless that crime happens to you.
    Mint
    Mint
    True, but it is always the media that spreads it.
    Practically if you wish to spread fear over the world then media is your friend.
    Why do I feel like the only European around here?
    Mint
    Mint
    @Raus I know, but you don't live in Europe, right?
    Raus
    Raus
    Sadly, no...
    Mint
    Mint
    So yeah, combined with the fact that there isn't a lot of activity during the day, it feels like I'm the only one in Europe.
    Decided to update Color Story, link is in the mod's thread OP.
    Mint
    Mint
    I'm honestly surprised i haven't given up yet, seeing as how long this takes.
    I wonder if I should start making larger updates of my mod instead of the small ones I usually do.
    Mint
    Mint
    Then again if I do the latter I can likely whip up an update by tomorrow.
    I probably shouldn't make secrets even harder to find than the Tow Rope, especially when I plan to make them affect the ending of a linear cs mod.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    Make them harder if you want, but just don't make them impossible to find or put them in places that don't make sence.
    Mint
    Mint
    I guess it's best to just finish everything up and see how it goes, then change everything if nobody likes it.
    (Or discuss them privately with people but that could ruin the finding)
    When suddenly, a lot of things that were blocked at school aren't blocked anymore. Lucky.
    Mint
    Mint
    Certain things are still blocked though, like imgur.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    just in time for the end of the year
    Mint
    Mint
    Knowing my school, it'll probably still be like this at the start of the next year.
    Decided to check out what happens if you use the <CMP command to change a tile to a tile that is not within the tileset's range. The results were tiles from PrtWhite.bmp.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    yeah.. I mean.. in some situations.. it's not super useful though. if you got empty space on the tileset you can just put more tiles there.
    Mint
    Mint
    True, most ways you could think of to use it wouldn't be very efficient considering you would have to load a different map first, and it is hard to run out of tile space to use(considering you have like 256 tiles max in one tileset if I'm not wrong).
    I guess it can still be kinda interesting if you want to do do things the hard way, but other than that, flags combined with <CMP would probably just be more simple.
    Mint
    Mint
    Went ahead and tried values above 255, seems the tiles loop after that(and also before 0), i even went ahead and tried 10647824 and still had a tile from the loaded tiles.
    I also went ahead to see if there were any sounds outside of the known range, some values above 160 seem to freeze and some don't.
    Feeling like you want to want to do something while having no energy to do anything at all? Yep, being sick is never fun.
    Mint
    Mint
    Thanks
    Raus
    Raus
    As always, may you get a speedy recovery Miccs!
    Mint
    Mint
    And as always, thanks, @Raus .

I feel a lot better now since this morning, it wont be a big guess that I'll be fully fine tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…