Sora655
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• `1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./~!@#$%^&*()__+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>?
    Serri
    Serri
    Are you well? Do you have brain damage?
    Mint
    Mint
    Looks like that keyboard is doing well.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    knerglkngrgrjbekyralknytrgknlfKNDFBQOBkLgSKNlgksinglkrne,-uuiiujhtrgfdlknr
    every time i think about posting something in the art threads i realize how bad my art is. i guess that's why the media section of the forums exists
    Sora655
    Sora655
    (I'm not saying the stuff there is bad, I mean holy shit some stuff there is good, but I feel like I can post my shit without consequence)
    Noxid
    Noxid
    all art is valuable
    you gonna make blargo 8 anytime soon senpai? it's been a while since the last one and you called dibs sooo
    Sora655
    Sora655
    IT WILL TAKE A WHILE FRIENDND! I AM TAKING MUCH TIME MAKIGN BETER MOD THAN BLARGO 6.1! I AM LEARNING THE ROPES OF MODDING AND I HAVE TO LEARN THIS ALL!
    Kenzo_ITN
    Kenzo_ITN
    You should read my guide for modding[/notadvertisement]
    Sora655
    Sora655
    random story time - my really annoying "friend" has ADHD. One day my school decided that it was okay for my ELA teacher to have a "Poetry Coffee Shop" where she let kids have coffee and shit while some kids made poems. Annoying "friend" said they couldn't have anything with caffeine due to ADHD. I then said that is complete bullshit because Tea has caffeine in it and they were drinking Tea. They then say they doesn't like coffee, and would rather drink tea because they likes ninjas, does karate, and all this other stuff about ninjas. I have never cringed so much.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    i think your friends turning Japanese

better cure the weeaboo inside of him before it takes over his entire soul
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I have ADHD and I drink a friggin soda like every day. It actually helps to be honest.
    fun fact - I really like the Plants VS Zombies series even though i hate strategy games
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    the squeal got way too hard for my tastes, and it felt like after world 4, it would dangle stuff at me, wanting me to pay up real money.....I regretted every purchase....
    Sora655
    Sora655
    I really loved the sequel. The worlds do get really hard, especially the Dark Ages and Big Wave Beach. I actually got past both of them without paying real money. A few of the new plants are kinda dumb, but it's still fun.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I played the original but I didn't really enjoy it.
    I HAVE MADE GOOD GAME! ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF WITH BLARGO 6.1'S FUNNY HUMOR AND JOKES! HAVE FUN TIME!
    for some reason i thought it would be funny to look at club penguin "tutorials" on wikihow for some reason. why the hell do people pretend to have babies on club penguin
    So today I found out something. That really annoying kid that I literally can't get rid of that I talked about before really likes sonic the hedgehog. The first thing I said after I found out was something about Sonic Boom.
    final day of state tests : ok. In other news, i upgraded to windows 10. i guess cortana is neat . . .
    day 8 of state tests : foeinalkding In other news, why the fuck are rabbit screams so scary
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…