mckgamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I got Imscared 2016 a week ago and still haven't played it. -_-
    Mint
    Mint
    When i buy a game i often immediately play it, provided i can of course.
    Am I the only one who finds it weird that Paula from Earthbound's last name is "Polestar"
    Xemous
    Xemous
    paula polar star
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    EARTHBOUND STORY

INSTEAD OF HERMIT GUNSMITH

HERMIT BUZZ BUZZ

OPEN THE CHEST

ITS A BAT

YOU CAN BASH ANYONE ON THE ISLAND
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Surprisingly Cave Story forums runs with almost no lag on a Raspberry Pi
    Mint
    Mint
    Tbh I still don't know what raspberry pi's are.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    @Miccs: An extremely affordable single-board desktop computer that is the size of a credit card (excluding monitors and input devices).

Seriously man, a Google search for the wikipedia page would have told you that much.
    Mint
    Mint
    @andwhyisit That sounds really handy for people that can't afford something better, and it must allow for great manual construction and mobility.
    But yeah, I know about Google, but I never really gotten around actually searching it for some reason. :/
    So far I am enjoying the Earthbound Halloween hack by the same guy who did Undertale. But it's some heavy stuff.
    My school blocked a ton more proxies. I gotta learn to clear my history because appearently they look through that once a week.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    this discussion hurts to look at
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    youtubes keep stuttering and freezing, did my school block them?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    My school's website blocker has an extremely major flaw.

You can bypass any blocked site by changing http to https, so its an encrypted connection.

Apparently, this is because the connection is encrypted, so the web filter can't detect what website you're on. Its also the only way we can access youtube at school.
    "Maybe one day, the n64 will be so advanced you can make your ex wife actually feel the pain."
    What happened I was gone for one hour and suddenly it seems an entire hellstorm has happened around a guy I never even heard of before. What even.
    Nothing
    Nothing
    Same here ._.
    Aar
    Aar
    long story short: zxin was an asshat to someone who just joined the forums, leading to a mod that was cancelled in like 2 hours
    Reading "Unwind" in school. Screwed up premise. God the teacher showed us the trailer for the book. I was laughing the whole time because of the other student's reactions but JEEZ that was screwed.
    A kid in my class today out of nowhere asked the teacher "Are you sexually active?". I love this place.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    A kid in my class asked if birds have nipples. That class that I share with him is GT Biology. I question everything.
    Aar
    Aar
    i absolutely hate assholes like that
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Good on the teacher for not responding to such childish nonsense.
    I am surprised my school hasn't blocked this site yet.
    Mint
    Mint
    Same here
    Raus
    Raus
    My school had it blocked before I could even try :<
    Instead I just use my phone during active school hours.
    So the Raspberry Pi Zero looks pretty awesome. 5 BUCKS. If I wasn't currently planning to use my Model B to make a Tabletop arcade machine I would purchase one right now.
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    Yeah, Raspberry Pis are cool. I was also planning to build a tabletop machine using a Model B!
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    I'd have a raspberry pi zero, if they weren't all sold out...
    Tfw SCHOOL BLOCKS DEV MODE ON CHROMEBOOK-
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I mean it didn't even do the usual thing when the admin blocks dev mode, there is usually a freakin error message it just did everything normally! These guys think of everything.
    tale
    tale
    >not bringing your own laptop to school
    Xemous
    Xemous
    >trying to use comedy indicators on the cstsf
    So can anyone explain why the Flash version of Cave Story is so hated?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Would the flash version of CS be illegal if it were hosted on a website that made no advertising revenue?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @mckgamer I guess thats true. He didn't make it with money in mind, but many indie developers just make games as a way that they want to be "the next FNAF" or "the next minecraft."
    Noxid
    Noxid
    yes
    Tfw School Blocks the Website Unblocker.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    It's the same with our school (minus the blocked best unblocker). They have gone so far to block all chrome web apps (so no Cave Story on chromebook for me). And block entire commands on my Chromebook. There is almost no way to bypass it and the ways I could use are pretty freakin dangerous and my school insurance probably wouldn't cover.
    Mint
    Mint
    Loading pages in Google translate has worked quite well for me.
    Usagi-no-Mekiki
    Usagi-no-Mekiki
    I'm using EPS Unblock Browser.
    I got Wind Fortress stuck in my head again. Uhg.
    Mint
    Mint
    Yet, Blue Zircon doesn't get stuck in my head even though I tend to listen too much to it during class...
    I'm trying to expand my GBA collection. Any suggestions?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Wario Land 4
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
    LazyLizard39
    LazyLizard39
    Super Mario Advance 3 (Super Mario World). It's good if you don't have it already on SNES or something. Plus you can't bring your SNES with you everywhere.
    So, I contacted the Nintendo Tech Support forums in helping me fix my 3ds and posted a youtube video there to show what was wrong. A Nintendo worker saw my video for "The Uncle Who Works for Nintendo" in the suggestions and decided to look up the game himself. Fml.
    Mint
    Mint
    Your 3ds broke? How?
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    @Miccs I got it fixed now. But for the longest time. I would have to take out my SD Card before I turned on my 3DS, and then put it back in when it finished booting, otherwise I would get a black screen. :/ one day it just started working normally again.
    Mint
    Mint
    These things always seem to fix themself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…