Sora655
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• why is there a sudden increase in really old threads being bumped?
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    It'd probably me. I haven't been back here in a while.
    Aar
    Aar
    that still doesn't give you an excuse to bump threads
    so when i was in elementary school, we had these weird eraser pens you could buy for a dollar, i got one, but there was this really annoying girl in class who thought she was the most special person on the planet for having one. i decided to hide it on her pencil case to make her scared for a second but then see it there. she started a classroom wide search because she couldn't find it.
    tlo
    tlo
    I can't remember anything from elementary school.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    @Glag Lucky. I don't want to remember anything from elementary school.
    Sora655 : Serving daily memes or stories. Today's meme : Will Will Smith smith? Yes, Will Smith will smith.
    my math teacher is an asshole. in the beginning of the year, he gives my class some really old graphing calculators to help with math. he takes a few away from kids for playing with those really shitty calculator games. early november, he takes mine away in the middle of class, and when i ask why, he says i was relying on it too much. i rarely used it. i only used it if the textbook said to.
    i tried club penguin for the first time ever and the first thing im greeted with is someone threatening to rape another person in a "punp clost" and getting immediately banned
    Sora655
    Sora655
    also why the shit do their feet look like slabs of cheddar cheese i never will look at a penguin the same way again
    Serri
    Serri
    First time I ever went on Club Penguin, the first thing in my mind is say "fuck", and then I got permabanned.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I've had my club penguin since I was 6 and haven't gone on since I was like 10.
    so whenever a project is due in winter i never do it. for some reason a snow day happens the day it's due
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Never had such luck and I live in Minnesota so this should happen more often for me what.
    soras my name, memes are my game
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Meme machine

Meme machine

I'm a motherfucking meme machine

Meme machine

Meme machine

Without memes I will die
    why did i just spend 30 minutes making lines using equations to make marbles slide down them to collect stars. why am i suddenly interested in math
    tale
    tale
    math is fun tbh
    Noxid
    Noxid
    another victim of edutainment
    is it bad that I've just noticed that there are actual forum rules, and that I haven't broken one ever?
    Aar
    Aar
    1: yes
    2: no
    Xemous
    Xemous
    1: yes
    2: no
    hey guys remember when quute happened and made multiple awful things? those were darker times.
    breaking news: someone did comic sans and papyrus doing something before undertale did
    Xemous
    Xemous
    "Enough of this bullshit. I’m gonna go get hammered with Papyrus."
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    "I'm going to go get hammered with Papyrus"
    That killed me.
    Mint
    Mint
    Inb4 Toby was inspired by this.
    there's a surprising lack of trolls in triforce heroes.
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Because seven and eight year olds don't understand what a troll is. They just know that they didn't get what they wanted.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    I am the true troll. Celebratory pom poms of S A C R I F I C E!
    Mint
    Mint
    I do remember one time holding someone with the pot and he was spamming the throw emote, even while facing a hole.
    You can guess what I did.
    I think he found it funny too.
    So recently I started to play through Pikmin 3. I'm happy it is my first pikmin game, otherwise I would have been disappointed with the difficulty. It was still really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…