Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Not only is my computer not working anymore, but my phone is also pretty much useless (since it seems I can't post or anything at most sites). I'm currently borrowing a friend's computer…
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Aw... you need to get that fixed! ... and hope you have backups... just In case...
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I actually have back-ups~
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Nice planning ahead~ ... I actually haven't backed up in a long time. Not enough space, and my backup makes bad sounds when in use... ;-; And who wants to spend their money on that :(
    How can someone be the aunt and niece of one person at the same time…?
    alfasketer
    alfasketer
    Just, don't ask :D :D :D
    Hiino
    Hiino
    A has a child, named B.
    B has two children, named C and D.
    A has another child with D, thanks to the miracle of incest. Her name is E.
    E is D's child, meaning she's C's niece.
    E is B's sister, meaning she's C's aunt.
    To do for Lunar Shadow: (1) Finish the Top Floor area. (2) Finish the bonus areas.
    I guess everyone'll have to redo their About Me now =o Mine needed a rewrite, but still.
    Guess I'll have more free time to work on Lunar Shadow, soon…
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    That's good right? Mmmm... It's been a while since I played Lunar Shadow... I wonder how things have changed...
    Should I wait for the next release? Or go try the current version?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    The next release will probably take a while, so I guess the current public version would suffice.

I really need to hurry up and finish one last bonus area so that the beta testers can start beta testing… ^^;
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun with ver. 3a~ It's huge! I got both "endings", and I see a lot of replay value left over with many possible routes through the game. (I tried blasting the wall a lot... Surely... if I hold out and have the cure-... *BOOM*)

I'll save a long review for when I replay it with the next version :]
    If having 3 max HP is canon, and it has an in-universe explanation as to why, does it still make sense?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Well, it is addressed through books (and mainly to answer possible questions that people might have like "why is having 3-HP canon").
    Currently it's something like this:<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">Health Points (HP) represent the basic life form's life force. If it reaches 0, they die.
    All beings on Newerth are self-aware, and as such they know what their own HP is. Some even know that of their foes.
    By default, Newerthian humanoids tend to have 10 maximum HP.
    The Tainted work differently: they start at 10, but when they lose their left eye things change.
    The Tainted have 3 maximum HP, and it cannot be increased through the use of Life Capsules or other similar items.
    When they regain their left eye, their maximum HP increases significantly - it will then be 20 max HP and can be…
    … raised with Life Capsules and similar items.</div></div>
    </div>
    Think that'll suffice?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Yes, the books were a good idea. I think it's fine.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thank you =3
    I wish I could just forget something and never remember it again…
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    As someone stuck with this ability, I recommend you not to wish for it. It's cost me a lot, especially at school.
    Never knew how much I missed my sister until I visited her for her birthday on the 7<sup class='bbc'>th</sup>…
    I wish Google Translate was more accurate.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    We all wish that especially more in the waking hours of the morning, stil not done with the language homework we were assigned two days ago
    Cat months are awesome and should be more common. :3
    Noxid
    Noxid
    nobody likes dogs
    Noxid
    Noxid
    not like me
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I've always liked and will continue to like dogs, especially when they use their fathers' secret techniques. I wouldn't change my avatar or celebrate too hard if there WAS a Dog Month, though - I feel like cats are more in tune with the aspects of me that are relevant to the Internet.
    "Revenge of the Kernel Panic" is the weirdest name I have seen anyone call that "Revorshkenahl" mod. =o
    A weapon with 200 base damage, which can be boosted to almost 500 with the right accessories, buffs and armor set bonuses. Cat month is awesome. =3
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    ...Terraria 1.3?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    Dude! That's like- my favorite salad!
    So apparently changing the PRI in the Head script for the death events to KEY results in overkill.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…