I Love Every Single One Of You.

Sep 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Sep 18, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Fun stuff.

Sep 18, 2009 at 10:38 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Love is an abstract concept. It cannot be quantified.

Sep 18, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Thats what your mom said.

Sep 18, 2009 at 11:45 PM
My mother has said "that's what" many times over the course of my, and presumably her, life.

Sep 18, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Been here way too long...
Sick Bastard, in order for you to misinterpret that, Schokobecher would have to have said "Your mom said 'that's what'." Way to fail at grammar.

Anyway, love you too MS.

Sep 18, 2009 at 11:51 PM
Captain Fabulous said:
Sick Bastard, in order for you to misinterpret that, Schokobecher would have to have said "Your mom said 'that's what'." Way to fail at grammar.

Anyway, love you too MS.

Negative. Consider the following:

"That's what," your mom said.

Remove the quotation marks, comma, and apostrophe, and you have Schokobecher's post.

Sep 19, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Oh ho! You caught me on that one.
Brush up on your punctuation, Schokobecher. I'm pretty sure they have that in Germany.

Sep 19, 2009 at 12:08 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
In Germany, the first quotation mark is below the text instead of above. Other than that it's the same afaik.

Sep 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM
meta, I love you all the way to de mooon.
cool huh? (COMMUNITY BONDING!)

Sep 19, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
MetaSeraphim said:
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

You do realize the space you defined was a strict exclusion, meaning the rest of the possible space is how much you love us?
At least, that's what I've learned including a set (outside of the bounds of mathematics) in <> equates roughly to, well...
Thiiiiiiiiiiiis much (excluding this:) <---...--->

In either case, the concept of love is irrelivant beyond the instinct to reproduce, so if this is some backwards way of asking the forums to father your child...

Idealy:

I love you this much: >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

(Count 'em - they're equal.)

Sep 19, 2009 at 2:17 AM
They're not equal D:

Sep 19, 2009 at 2:23 AM
Captain Fabulous said:
They're not equal D:

Also, in 1460 years, would we gain a literal 'leap year' from the accumulated leap year days?

Sep 19, 2009 at 3:46 AM
um, no.
we would if we didn't have leap days or whatever, but with the current system, no.

Sep 19, 2009 at 3:54 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Leap days are to correct, or rather, minimalize the flaws in the current system of tracking time. Even with a leap day, we slowly drift offcourse, so that one day, september might be in winter (in a very, very long time, assuming we didn't catch it and add a new day every now and then to fix it).

Sep 19, 2009 at 4:11 AM
Quick, someone with more patience than me calculate how long it will take for one day to be displaced.

Sep 19, 2009 at 4:52 AM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
More fixed: |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Sep 19, 2009 at 4:58 AM
I want to have sex this much: ||

Sep 19, 2009 at 5:14 PM
You don't want to have sex?
:'(