Show off your org music...

Nov 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Crystalwarrior said:
Can you give me some feedback about this?

That is awesome...

whatever you're trying to remake in orgmaker, it must be really quite good, because I love this :p
I can't think of anything negative to say other than the echoes sound a little late in the middle of the piece. Oh, and the really high pitches at the start are a little annoying. But that's probably just what it's meant to be like... right?

Nov 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
MrLog said:
That is awesome...

whatever you're trying to remake in orgmaker, it must be really quite good, because I love this :p
I can't think of anything negative to say other than the echoes sound a little late in the middle of the piece. Oh, and the really high pitches at the start are a little annoying. But that's probably just what it's meant to be like... right?
Here's how it's supposed to sound
http://youtu.be/chPgLZ2q6Bo?t=45s

EDIT: Updated the song, now it sounds even better!
Because I'm using Dropbox, the download link was auto-updated.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54531437/CP2_02.org

Nov 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Crystalwarrior said:
Here's how it's supposed to sound
http://youtu.be/chPgLZ2q6Bo?t=45s

EDIT: Updated the song, now it sounds even better!
Because I'm using Dropbox, the download link was auto-updated.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54531437/CP2_02.org
Ah, I can't get on to youtube... any chance you could send me a link to an mp3 or something...? x)

after having listened to your updated version, I can't actually tell any difference... Maybe it's just because the last time I listened to the other version was a day ago...

Nov 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Hello
please listen to this collection of electronic noises
sky
thanks
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Nov 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Tinned_Duck said:
Hello
sky
thanks
That's really good, it's really relaxing. I like what you did with the volume on track six.

Nov 10, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Tinned_Duck said:
Hello
sky
thanks
ahh, I love is when the melody kicks in towards the start. Really cool volume/pan/whateveryoudid effects there. But sometimes I kinda wished that the notes themselves were a little less... sinister...? It didn't particularly relax me, but it was very nice 'collection of electronic noises' :D

Nov 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Tpcool said:
That's really good, it's really relaxing. I like what you did with the volume on track six.
Thanks for the input Father cool.

MrLog said:
ahh, I love is when the melody kicks in towards the start. Really cool volume/pan/whateveryoudid effects there. But sometimes I kinda wished that the notes themselves were a little less... sinister...? It didn't particularly relax me, but it was very nice 'collection of electronic noises' :D
And thank you my Loggy gent, i'm glad you thought it sounded sinister as that, is precisely what I was going for.

Ok, you caught me, one more
Trip

Ah...
heh...

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Tinned_Duck said:
And thank you my Loggy gent, i'm glad you thought it sounded sinister as that, is precisely what I was going for.

Ok, you caught me, one more
Trip

Ah...
heh...
Please never call me that again...

Anyway, trip sounded pretty awesome too. There's literally one note that I didn't like about it, and that's on bar 27 in track 2(?), when it stops a little early. That's literally it. Other than that tiny, pointless piece of nitpicking, I really quite liked that.

Nov 10, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Tinned_Duck said:
Hello
sky
thanks
I can't seem to be able to access "Trip". I tried on both Chrome and Firefox, but neither of them seem to want to respond to the download button. :(

Anyways, the piece above has some nice use of the volume, and I love the little running notes near the end of the loop. I felt the introduction could have a bit more build in volume to the intro (I love it when pieces fool the listener into thinking they're going to hit a climax, but then drop to the soft volume.). But yeah, very nice indeed.

---

I've been putting some random musical ideas into ORG files and saving them into a collection of untitleds. Prior to this, I was tagging my files with nonsense names that didn't really fit the idea. There was one ORG that I have been working on (and still am), and its title is just "Untitled12" because I suck at naming things.

Link

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks. It's still a work in progress, but I'm trying to play around with percussion and changing keys within the music so that it doesn't sound all level.

Nov 11, 2013 at 12:14 AM
MrLog said:
Please never call me that again...

Anyway, trip sounded pretty awesome too. There's literally one note that I didn't like about it, and that's on bar 27 in track 2(?), when it stops a little early. That's literally it. Other than that tiny, pointless piece of nitpicking, I really quite liked that.
Soz Logdog, Thanks again for listening, and I believe I see what you mean with the pulling out to early, it does sort of create an anti-climax
Random-storykeeper said:
I can't seem to be able to access "Trip". I tried on both Chrome and Firefox, but neither of them seem to want to respond to the download button. :(

Anyways, the piece above has some nice use of the volume, and I love the little running notes near the end of the loop. I felt the introduction could have a bit more build in volume to the intro (I love it when pieces fool the listener into thinking they're going to hit a climax, but then drop to the soft volume.). But yeah, very nice indeed.

---

I've been putting some random musical ideas into ORG files and saving them into a collection of untitleds. Prior to this, I was tagging my files with nonsense names that didn't really fit the idea. There was one ORG that I have been working on (and still am), and its title is just "Untitled12" because I suck at naming things.

Link

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks. It's still a work in progress, but I'm trying to play around with percussion and changing keys within the music so that it doesn't sound all level.
R'skeepa, if I may call you that. If both chrome and the flaming vixen have failed you, I must beseech thee to try using, "The Forbidden Browser" but thanks for the critique on ''Sky''. They call me "the destroyer of expectations" in small circles around where I live in relation to my climax hitting efforts.

As for your tune. I liked the first part and the way it built up to that wall o' sound. I dug the purple melody in the next bit. Though my favourite part was from bar 36 onwards, the percussion mixed with the, new, driving-ness of the melodic parts made me feel like all the people I scorned in my past deserve a sincere apology.
Thank you. :o

Nov 11, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Beakface
Tinned_Duck said:
R'skeepa, if I may call you that.
I don't mind. It's close enough to the username as it gets. :/

Tinned_Duck said:
If both chrome and the flaming vixen have failed you, I must beseech thee to try using, "The Forbidden Browser" but thanks for the critique on ''Sky''. They call me "the destroyer of expectations" in small circles around where I live in relation to my climax hitting efforts.
D: Everything looks strange in Explorer. (That's the forbidden browser, is that correct?) It just leads to an error page on Yahoo instead, advertising lilies on Mars and something about Greece. I've been having this problem with downloading several other Mediafire files; the file page works, but trying to download it does not.

Oh yeah, and you're welcome. I was looking forward to listening to "Trip". And interesting choice of vocabulary, by the way.

Tinned_Duck said:
As for your tune. I liked the first part and the way it built up to that wall o' sound. I dug the purple melody in the next bit. Though my favourite part was from bar 36 onwards, the percussion mixed with the, new, driving-ness of the melodic parts made me feel like all the people I scorned in my past deserve a sincere apology.
Thank you. :o
I must thank you, actually. I posted six ORGs on this thread before this, and this was the first to receive some feedback. I value it very much! I'll be sure to work more on that piece, then. Maybe you'll want to re-investigate your latest ORG file to see if something went wrong with the download? I don't see why other users were able to download your ORG and I wasn't, though.

Nov 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Tinned_Duck said:
Soz Logdog, Thanks again for listening, and I believe I see what you mean with the pulling out to early, it does sort of create an anti-climax

R'skeepa, if I may call you that. If both chrome and the flaming vixen have failed you, I must beseech thee to try using, "The Forbidden Browser" but thanks for the critique on ''Sky''. They call me "the destroyer of expectations" in small circles around where I live in relation to my climax hitting efforts.
wow, the words you use are so awesome. That is all I have to say. (I'll listen to yours soon s'keeper).

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Random-storykeeper said:

Link

oh wow... that's really, really, really nice.

awesome job.

the only thing that I would nitpick at is that the last notes should be held a little longer and should be a little lower down, but other then that, awesome man, just awesome.

my favorite measures was 48 -55. ;)

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Beakface
Bombchu Link said:
oh wow... that's really, really, really nice.

awesome job.

the only thing that I would nitpick at is that the last notes should be held a little longer and should be a little lower down, but other then that, awesome man, just awesome.

my favorite measures was 48 -55. ;)
Thanks so much. ^^

The last notes of the piece were just a placeholder so that the ORG wouldn't just cut off abruptly. They are supposed to be removed and I'm working on expanding it as we speak. I'm glad to hear you like it, though, so thanks again!

Nov 16, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Beakface
Tinned_Duck said:
Anuzzer Vun

OutTheWindow

What was he thinking...?
Does the name happen to be based on that song about throwing nursery rhyme characters out the window...?

Anyways, it sounds great. I love the contrast between the rhythms. The syncopated bit is pretty awesome. I love the beat, too.

Dec 4, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Random-storykeeper said:
Does the name happen to be based on that song about throwing nursery rhyme characters out the window...?

Anyways, it sounds great. I love the contrast between the rhythms. The syncopated bit is pretty awesome. I love the beat, too.
Thanks dude,
The name was actually just in relation to the denial of regular rhythm conventions and how their concepts were thrown "out the window"

...as it were.

Like a laxative I return to assist with the digestive regularity of music output...

Walk

Listen, with your eyes, your ears, and, your heart.

Dec 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

I really think Black 2 is starting to grow on me. Here's a song from it, enjoy. Original.