Have any of you ever played this game?

It's my favourite tbh

Sep 25, 2016 at 11:32 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Uh I've never played it but it looks fun

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:35 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I am. It's quite an overlooked game made by Square Enix, and I'd recommend it if you enjoy their games. Too bad Live A Live ain't gonna see a western release or re-release. It looks fun too.

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:15 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Crap, I got that one a while ago and I don't think I've played it since I got it. I need to play it some more.

Sep 27, 2016 at 12:53 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I've heard it is really good and has a cult following.

I would get it if it stayed on store shelves for more than 2 seconds before some other luckier individual gets to it before me. It's almost as bad as trying to find a copy of 999 on store shelves. I mean I could buy it online, but I can never be bothered to do so.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2016 at 7:28 AM
Professional Whatever
Definitely play it if you can pick it up, it's a solid game with a nifty story. I wish it were better-known so I could actually talk about it with people.

Sep 27, 2016 at 1:59 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I would get it if it stayed on store shelves for more than 2 seconds before some other luckier individual gets to it before me. It's almost as bad as trying to find a copy of 999 on store shelves. I mean I could buy it online, but I can never be bothered to do so.

Seriously? It's not uncommon to find either of those games around here. Usually if I go down to GameStop or Pawn Shop, etc. and check the games they have at least 1 or 2 used copies. Huh...

To be fair there are a lot of game stores in Minnesota.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2016 at 11:54 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Ughh.. really? Maybe it's just in Australia that these games are stupidly impossible to find.

Sep 29, 2016 at 1:29 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I got this when it came out, I probably need to play it again more than anything because I never followed it that well the first time

Oct 5, 2016 at 3:21 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I found a copy of TWEWY by a off chance looking for another game actual (Boktai) I was with my brother and he said he'd pay for it if I paid him back, there wasn't a lot of copies made of the game, it wasn't expected to do well. Definitely worth buying if you manage to find a copy, I'd recommend it (Its my profile picture for god sakes, and I used it as a placeholder in my mod for MODCON). I never finished it but I go back to it occasionally to try and finish it.