ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2016 at 8:44 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
p212468-0-adyue5v.png

Why do all the filenames end with .pbm? Did you attempt to change them back to .bmp or what?(Which you don't need to do providing you converted them to bmp first properly)
Cave Story will freeze if it can't find the files just because the filenames have been changed.
EDIT:Welp the current download is fixed now, except Quote is still Quote.
What?! I uploaded them as-is! I didn't rename them to BMP!

It's all I expected, and less... There are hardly any modifications at all, why did you release this so early on?
Well, b/c I need suggestions. That's because there's so much criticism and no suggestions
(and I did say that I am adding suggestions REALLY clearly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 9, 2016 at 8:51 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Well, b/c I need suggestions. That's because there's so much criticism and no suggestions
(and I did say that I am adding suggestions REALLY clearly.)
Why do you need suggestions when you could just brainstorm your own ideas? Oh, and another friendly reminder to not double-post: you could have easily just clicked Edit.

No suggestions what-so-ever.
Did you not read my post at all?

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:02 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I was being sarcastic, I quoted all the good suggestions so far and said there were absolutely no suggestions, how do you get that I didn't read your post out of that?
It was difficult to tell considering that Polar didn't give a single suggestion about what to add to the mod. He simply gave some advice on where to host it and how to use images correctly.

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:11 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I refreshed the page and this mod became cancelled
rip

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:15 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm just going to lock this thread. If you feel like restarting the mod, make a new thread since this one went downhill really fast. And also please try to put in a little more effort in having things prepared beforehand next time.

(I think this might set a new record for the fastest a mod has been cancelled after it was announced. 2 hours and 16 minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.