Mimiga Animation

Should the story be divided into 2 parts? Episode one ending with a cliffhanger...

• Yes

• No

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 1, 2015 at 3:58 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Im looking for artists. If anyone knows anyone, itd be much appreciated.

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:23 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
honestly at this point I wouldn't mind rewriting the script for a webcomic of some sort. Finding animators is proving impossible. I've been searching since basically August.
I guess this is a good idea, it would be more... possible.
Making an animation needs a larger team anyway.
I hope most of the animators wouldn't mind, especially for those who haven't started yet.

Oh and would someone critique the few short faux German voice acting I did? I'm dieing from embarrassment about that from the silence >.<'
Ok didn't expect that voice, but I sense a little doubt in it. It must have been a bit embarassing, hasn't it?
Other than that, I liked it, although the the normal voice kinda has an accent too.
I guess that's expectable from people who are born with a different language(Guilty here too, not just you.).

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:53 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Ok didn't expect that voice, but I sense a little doubt in it. It must have been a bit embarassing, hasn't it?
Other than that, I liked it, although the the normal voice kinda has an accent too.
I guess that's expectable from people who are born with a different language(Guilty here too, not just you.).
Funny thing is, I was born in America and lived there primarily. I also learned both Polish and English simultaneously, but despite that I retained a Polish accent. ^.^
But thanks!

Dec 2, 2015 at 12:47 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
We had a couple willing to animate, but they dropped off the map.

Dec 2, 2015 at 1:07 AM
"Forever coffee..."
We had a couple willing to animate, but they dropped off the map.
Well, it seems unlikely that nobody out there can do it. Maybe it's just a question of them finding the post. Plus, winter holidays are probably going to free up a good deal of time for a lot of people here. And anyway, we shouldn't expect much currently, what with exams and all...

So no more voice actors in that case? Or would subbing said potential webcomics be a possible idea...?

Oh and would someone critique the few short faux German voice acting I did? I'm dieing from embarrassment about that from the silence >.<'
Sorry Raus :p
Yeah, it's good. It personally sounds a bit...Russian? (I don't want to offend any Eastern Europeans who claim that it sounds more like their nation's accent) to me, I think it could use a bit more of a guttural and perhaps throaty pronunciation. I'm not an expert though, so just take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 2, 2015 at 1:22 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Sorry Raus :p
Yeah, it's good. It personally sounds a bit...Russian? (I don't want to offend any Eastern Europeans who claim that it sounds more like their nation's accent) to me, I think it could use a bit more of a guttural and perhaps throaty pronunciation. I'm not an expert though, so just take it with a grain of salt.
No problem, what matters is that you did it, not when ;)
I figure my own accent may be the culprit in the Russian-ish accent.
Anyways all I did was read up on how to do a German accent and gave it a whirl ^_^;

I will look up about trying to make it more guttural and throaty as you say, maybe make a subsequent attempt and post it later.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015 at 2:49 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Now that we don't currently need animators, we might have more luck finding an (or more than one) artist

Dec 3, 2015 at 3:05 AM
"Forever coffee..."
Now that we don't currently need animators, we might have more luck finding an (or more than one) artist
So we're giving up on this? Or do you just mean until we can find animators?

Dec 3, 2015 at 3:31 AM
Dec 6, 2015 at 10:28 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Thats right. We are going to try a webcomic first.

Dec 6, 2015 at 10:33 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Well I can help in the artist department. As soon as I get flash. Unless you're okay with either sprites or hand drawn images.

Dec 7, 2015 at 3:03 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Oooh. Help would be amazing

Dec 10, 2015 at 3:17 AM
Well I 'm back from Japan now. This project seems to have substantially rotted since I last checked up on it...
You can thank the proverbial reality for that.

Dec 10, 2015 at 7:42 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why not just make the whole thing audio with occasionally changing images (like a visual novel, except spoken)?

Dec 10, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Why not just make the whole thing audio with occasionally changing images (like a visual novel, except spoken)?
But I already mentioned that previously here. :\
So no more voice actors in that case? Or would subbing said potential webcomics be a possible idea...?

Dec 22, 2015 at 4:41 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Never fear, Konor Wakefield is (back) here!
Aeternum, I'm really sorry dude, but you could not have picked a worse month(s) to get that concept art out; however I really do apologise for the "desertion". Part, or most of that was my fault peeps. Now that it's the Christmas holidays, and I got accepted into design college (yay!) I can try squeeze out some artworks for... I see you guys are thinking about turning this into a webcomic now? I think that's a brilliant idea! Also, I use Clip Studio Paint, which has comic-making features 'n' such. Not sure if you guys still actually check this thread, but if you are reading this, get in contact with me immediately and we can discuss ideas :D