Cave Story 3D Pros, Cons, and Glitches

Nov 29, 2015 at 7:55 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Well...no, I don't believe it does. Cave Story isn't centered around graphics.

Sorry. What I meant was the game was supposed to be kinda a graphics update. I mean it's litterally saying CS 3D. It's part of the title. I don't like CS for the graphics but the fact that the game was supposed to feel a bit more 3 dimensional didn't play out well. But that's just my opinion. It just ended up looking worse in my opinion.

Nov 30, 2015 at 3:03 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Sorry. What I meant was the game was supposed to be kinda a graphics update. I mean it's litterally saying CS 3D. It's part of the title. I don't like CS for the graphics but the fact that the game was supposed to feel a bit more 3 dimensional didn't play out well. But that's just my opinion. It just ended up looking worse in my opinion.
Oh, okay. That's fair! I personally think that the gorgeous environments and music and the extra gameplay changes make up for the character models and give the game purpose at once. But, again, opinions. ^_^

Nov 30, 2015 at 5:12 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Oh, okay. That's fair! I personally think that the gorgeous environments and music and the extra gameplay changes make up for the character models and give the game purpose at once. But, again, opinions. ^_^

Well, some character models just looked a little weird in my opinion. Like Igor's, It looked pretty bad. But yeah, the environment was ok. Just the buggy gameplay kinda ruined it for me.