Show off your org music...

Oct 31, 2015 at 8:15 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Nov 1, 2015 at 9:23 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Sorry for double post/bump but.

Megalovania (WIP)

This is pretty nice. I like the percussion for most of the piece as well as the lead up to bar 32 with track 8. I would choose a better instrument/increase the volume/make the notes decay more for the bass in some parts of the song so it's clearer and maybe decrease the volume on tracks 3 and 4 a bit. Tracks W, E, and R could be softer during the part after bar 81. Some of the chords sounds a bit off throughout the song though it didn't seem too bad. I think the song loops back to bar 8 at bar 152 too though I'm not sure. Overall I thought it was good, I think the best part was after it gets going at 16.

well shoot
everyone else is doing undertale so i guess its my turn

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnmlybcnqx0ziw9/Floweyly Fields.org?dl=0

I'm not sure if you wanted it to be like this, but in the original track 1 changes every measure after the melody starts. Also while having track 2 pitch up quickly at the beginning sounds cool, using it for the whole song sounds a bit weird, especially for the eighth notes.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2015 at 9:46 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Night of Nights
Simply put, enjoy.
This took too long yet to little time to make..

Nov 10, 2015 at 2:29 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Nov 18, 2015 at 5:04 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
This isn't much, but I made an ORG that's the sort of thing you'd hear in a shady, smoke-filled place. Appropriately titled "Take A Big Drag". This happened as I was futzing around with some other music program which I don't comprehend and liked the sounds I was making. It's quite simple and I almost feel I could do more with it, but what exactly?

(Also it sounds funky outside of OrgMaker 2.1.0, because it goes an octave lower than the previous program version.)

Nov 18, 2015 at 4:44 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I tried combining Gestation and Final Fantasy III's Altar Cave, here is the result.
I'm kind of unhappy on how some things are done, and I think it's a bit incomplete, including the volume and instruments.
If I fix a few things, I might use it for my new mod, should I ever continue making it...

Nov 19, 2015 at 2:18 AM
(Also it sounds funky outside of OrgMaker 2.1.0, because it goes an octave lower than the previous program version.)

?_? Every version of OrgMaker has the same pitch range: C0 to B7, where C3 is middle C and A3 is 440 Hz. I listened to your ORG in different OrgMaker versions and it does sound slightly different, but the pitches are the same.

Nov 21, 2015 at 2:04 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Hmm... When I was making it, I noticed that OrgMaker 2.0.5 didn't go into the very low range I put in the song, and that caused some problems: one note I placed at the absolute bottom in 2.1.0 squealed in protest in the former. That, though, I think I did resolve by now...

I do think it at least sounds better in 2.1.0, though.

Nov 25, 2015 at 8:07 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
I made an ORG of the Cyanide and Happiness ending theme.

I Like Your Hat

Nov 26, 2015 at 6:32 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I did a thing of Megalovania.

I'm super happy with how it turned out :orangebell:

Nov 26, 2015 at 2:22 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
I did a thing of Megalovania.

I'm super happy with how it turned out :orangebell:

I listened to it, and it's pretty great. I also listened to @Shade of a Wave 's version, and that was also good. Both of you put your own personal spins to it and they both sound excellent.

Nov 26, 2015 at 5:42 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Wow, i didnt even realize he made one XD

Nov 26, 2015 at 7:06 PM
I listened to it, and it's pretty great. I also listened to @Shade of a Wave 's version, and that was also good. Both of you put your own personal spins to it and they both sound excellent.
you kidding

this blows mine out of the fucking water

Nov 26, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
SuperJaws also did a Megalovania ORG. Hmm it seems to be a pretty popular Undertale track to transcribe.

Anywho Zenix it's pretty good, but I think the balancing needs to be adjusted when track 7 carries the lead. You may consider a different instrument altogether, as wave 66 tends to not be very strong for leads (from my experience).