What character in particular would you like to see "fleshed out" a bit more?

Which of these characters would you most like to see fleshed out a bit more?

• The Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Misery

• Chako

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Curly Brace

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • King

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Momorin

• Ballos

• Kazuma

• Other...

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Oct 2, 2015 at 3:39 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Chivalry is dead and you have the audacity to make jokes?

"You laugh as you stare into the face of death, for you know that you are the beginning and the end of what is to come next, whether it be slaughter or close call, messy or clean, remembered or not, for you know that you are going to make it work out for you. There may be others that you assist to help it work out for them, but your main focus is you. You are your control of the situation. (and it controls pretty damn well if you do say so yourself) You are a man who can preform like a machine should it come to that. You are Pummelator. You aren't just going to survive the battle. You're going to live it up or you're going to die trying. That doesn't usually work for most people, but as time has proven over and over again, you can make it work, and you choose to do so. 'Why bother surviving when you can live?' You ask yourself as you end it. Looking around, you realize this is one of those things that most people couldn't handle, and certainly not alone. Luckily, you're not most people. 'You are Pummelator,' you think to yourself as you walk out of the room."
-Ethan "Pummelator" N.
Inspired by John Steakley.

EDIT: Call it audacity, if you will.

Nov 22, 2015 at 11:04 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I voted for Quote because I think that he could have had his past explained more.

By the way, no, "fleshed out" does not mean naked, in case you were wondering.
Which character in particular have you always wanted to see more depth be added to?
I wasn't even thinking that when I voted, but now I'm thinking about Quote and Curly hug-pillows.

Nov 23, 2015 at 3:22 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I voted for Quote because I think that he could have had his past explained more.

I wasn't even thinking that when I voted, but now I'm thinking about Quote and Curly hug-pillows.
quote is the player

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:54 PM
quote is the player
I mean Quote's past, the most we ever hear is he knew Curly ten years before the events in CS and that his mission was to destroy the demon crown.

Nov 23, 2015 at 11:11 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
For a baby dragon that's probably starving for some milk in its first few minutes to a couple hours, it sure knows how to fly and take orders just fine.

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
For a baby dragon that's probably starving for some milk in its first few minutes to a couple hours
Reptile, not mammal. No mammary glands = no milk.

I mean Quote's past, the most we ever hear is he knew Curly ten years before the events in CS and that his mission was to destroy the demon crown.
I doubt there is much to tell. I would like to know more about Quote and Curly's creators and the surface world in general.

And I would expect Miakid would have an interesting backstory too.

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:15 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
How about the Night Spirits in Outer Wall? They could have been beings that resemble the Mimiga, only more cat-like, who ate Red Flowers in the war to protect themselves, but have failed and died. Kinda relates to the fact that they are ghosts, cats and big.
Or they might be related to King, Toroko and Arthur, who die before you encounter the Night Spirits.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2015 at 1:47 AM
Reptile, not mammal. No mammary glands = no milk.

I doubt there is much to tell. I would like to know more about Quote and Curly's creators and the surface world in general.

And I would expect Miakid would have an interesting backstory too.

I guess that if they explained Quote's (and probably Curly's too) would most likely be a prequel, and explain his creator's/creators' backstory/backstories. My guess is that if it ever was explained in a prequel, it would also explain Miakid's backstory, maybe even Aurther's backstory if Quote was able to meet Aurther. Even though a prequel or sequel will never happen.

How about the ghost cats of which I totally forgot the name of in Outer Wall? They could have been beings that resemble the Mimiga, only more cat-like, who ate Red Flowers in the war to protect themselves, but have failed and died. Kinda relates to the fact that they are ghosts, cats and big.
Or they might be related to King, Toroko and Arthur, who die before you encounter the ghost cats.

I never though of the Night Spirits/Night Ghosts (the ghost cats) like that, but I think that would be pretty cool, if it was true.