Sep 27, 2015 at 6:42 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Wait, could the reverse be true? Then I could just have the level 3 missles be a separate gun.

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:43 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
it gets more complicated if every gun doesn't have the same # of levels

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:46 PM
beep boop
Yeah, I wanted to make every single level become it's own weapon. That way there could be upgrades to different guns, and I could still have 2 machine guns, because one I already turned into a debug gun. I do have a question though. Can I just extend the graphics and change what one is selected?

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:49 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
no
the profile can also only hold like, 6 weapons at a time so I don't think your idea would work out so hot.

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:01 PM
beep boop
No, I know that you can only hold 6 weapons at a time. What I meant was the graphics that are pulled to show what weapon is selected. Also, the menu that gives a discription of the weapon.

Sep 28, 2015 at 2:19 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
No, I know that you can only hold 6 weapons at a time. What I meant was the graphics that are pulled to show what weapon is selected. Also, the menu that gives a discription of the weapon.
you can use Randolf's(or Hiino now) bullet changing notes to change the standard bullet for each weapon and level. machine gun will still rapid fire.

Oct 3, 2015 at 7:37 AM
War criminal
Tell me if this is supposed to happen or not, I'm a bit confused on this. So in a level I'm making, I have two separate rooms, and both have entities with #0320 as their event number. In the main room, the entities use flag 0721, and in the smaller room, the entities use flag 0702. Apparently, if I delete the entities in the smaller room, it also deletes the entities in the main room as well, despite that they use different flags. Is there anything that I'm doing wrong here?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I have the problem fixed now.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2015 at 10:19 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
How is <CMP used? When I use it on a tile, the tile never becomes anything other than a tranparent 00.

Oct 4, 2015 at 10:54 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
It's <CMPXXXX:YYYY:ZZZZ.
Z is the tile while X and Y are the coordinates that that tile will be placed. The number of the tile you're placing can be found in the tileset editor by moving the mouse over the tile. When you do that it will tell you the number that tile is on the tileset you're using. In cave editor it will say index X where X is the number of the tile you're hovering the mouse over.
This is how you do the command in Cave Editor. Look at TLincoln's post below for how to do the command in Booster's Lab.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2015 at 11:01 PM
War criminal
I think you have the two switched. WWWW:XXXX is the coordinates, YYYY is the tileset tile.

EDIT: I misread the previous post, ignore this one.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2015 at 11:29 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Actually XXXX YYYY are the coordinates and ZZZZ is the map tile. Mkae it in that order and it should work correctly.

Oct 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM
War criminal
Wow, I just realized that we were trying to correct what's been correct. I misread the first post as "XXXX is the tile type, YYYY:ZZZZ is the coordinates". I used WWWW:XXXX:YYYY because BL. Time to strikethrough my previous post, then.

Oct 8, 2015 at 5:34 PM
squidward
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
41F2DA. Keep in mind that it will also affect the lvl 2 firing speed. The lvl 3 bubbles will pop faster because they were fired faster.
41F28D. This is the amount of bubbles it limits you to spawn in.

Oct 10, 2015 at 3:05 AM
Life keeps going, but my temper doesn't.
"..."
I don't know if there was a breakthrough or something, but is there a hack that lets the Curly A.I. work outside of the labyrinth/custom maps? (I'm not sure if that was the problem but yeah I was always really wanting it to work)

Oct 10, 2015 at 3:18 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I don't know if there was a breakthrough or something, but is there a hack that lets the Curly A.I. work outside of the labyrinth/custom maps? (I'm not sure if that was the problem but yeah I was always really wanting it to work)
the code that lets her target enemies is written on the enemy npc's themselves. we've asked this question a million times, but nobody has really gone into actually doing something with it

Oct 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Incoming dumb question that's probably been asked and answered before
In Booster's Lab, how do you get entities to face a certain direction? (Ex: I have a chest against a left wall, but the chest faces left when I want it to face right.) Aside from using Cave Editor to change this, is it possible to make it entities face the other direction without the "spawn with alt direction" flag?

Oct 10, 2015 at 6:25 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
i'm pretty sure chests only have a left-facing sprite?
if an entity isn't set up to face a different direction then it can't be done