Ask Bombchu Link ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Noxid said:
bobchu link what should I do when faced with an unending tide of ignorance and misguided thinking while being powerless to do anything about it
This

Dec 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Some more questions:
Do you like soap bubbles? If so, how big was your biggest bubble ever?
When do you wake up on weekends?
Can you tell us more about what kind of a person you are? Like your personality, character, attitude, etc.
Do your siblings pester you?
Do your parents know about the progress of your mod?
What's your real name?

(Sorry if questions seem uncomfortably nosy and/or completely arbitrary)

Dec 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
IdioticBaka1824 said:
Some more questions:
Awesome!

Do you like soap bubbles? If so, how big was your biggest bubble ever?
Oh wow that brings back memories... yeah, I use to blow then and my old dog would pop them when I was 5. heh

The biggest on I blew was..... maybe 6 inches in diameter?

When do you wake up on weekends?
Either 6 O'clock (like now if you look at the time of the post) or 8 to 9 O'clock, it depends if I have something to get done on the computer or not.

Can you tell us more about what kind of a person you are? Like your personality, character, attitude, etc.
Well, I've always been defined by others as a leader, I always want to take charge of things and keep them running smoothly.

I'm not saying that I haven't gotten in trouble for trying to run things, but I'm learning

Do your siblings pester you?
Umm, sometimes, but I would never want then to leave and I care for them very dearly.

Do your parents know about the progress of your mod?
Not really, they aren't into computers and if I was to show them, the would most likely yawn.

It's not that they don't care, it's that the don't really understand exactly what I'm doing.

What's your real name?
Andrew, but that's all I'm telling.

(Sorry if questions seem uncomfortably nosy and/or completely arbitrary)
Oh no, it's perfectly fine, Thank you for asking.

Dec 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Thank you very much for answering!

Dec 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Forever 12
Have you ever kissed anyone besides your mom

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:35 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Parkraft123 said:
Have you ever kissed anyone besides your mom
No, lol

I'm saving that for my wedding day.

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Bombchu Link said:
No, lol

I'm saving that for my wedding day.
Every post you make surprises me more and more. It's like your some sort of idealized caricature of an extreme fundamentalist christian.

I can only assume that this is all mostly the result of you:
A) Being homeschooled, but more importantly...
B) Being trapped in your home, 10 miles away from any form of civilization (or as you put it, anything)

Anyways I guess I need a question because this is an ask thread, so...

Are you really saving kissing for your wedding day? What if she really sucks at kissing? I mean, you've already married her at that point, so you can't really go back. Shouldn't you get a few make-out sessions in before so that you can see if you're kiss-compatible, and to make sure that she doesn't kiss like a dog licking peanut butter off of your face? (that is the incorrect way to kiss fyi)

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
will you kiss me first to test it out?
It doesn't count because I'm a guy don't worry

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Every post you make surprises me more and more. It's like your some sort of idealized caricature of an extreme fundamentalist christian.

I can only assume that this is all mostly the result of you:
A) Being homeschooled, but more importantly...
B) Being trapped in your home, 10 miles away from any form of civilization (or as you put it, anything)

Anyways I guess I need a question because this is an ask thread, so...
Ask away...

Are you really saving kissing for your wedding day?
Yes.

What if she really sucks at kissing?
What does it matter? (no seriously, what does it matter)

I mean, you've already married her at that point, so you can't really go back. Shouldn't you get a few make-out sessions in before so that you can see if you're kiss-compatible, and to make sure that she doesn't kiss like a dog licking peanut butter off of your face? (that is the incorrect way to kiss fyi)
Kiss...compatible?

I'm much more worried about her being able to cook, raise my future children, be faithful to the lord, and keep a house in order then me taking pleasure in having her.

Yeah, it would suck if she couldn't, but It's something I would be willing to take if she had even only three of the attributes of the above.

And I would probably ask other how to do sometime before the day comes.

Noxid said:
will you kiss me first to test it out?
It doesn't count because I'm a guy don't worry
-_-

You already know the answer.

But to be sure...
NO!!!!!!!

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Professional Whatever
Stupid noxid gays are against the rules

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Dunc2403 said:
Okay no you are a terrible person oh my god

I'm done
Does this mean you are going to shun me?

Just because I (try) to follow the bible to a T doesn't mean you have to hate me.

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Yes, it's holy tradition for many religions that marriage is a sacred bond and there's a belief that everyone should abstain from sexual interaction pre-marriage. I understand that part and follow those traditions myself.

But... having that much neglect for the spouse, simply in it for the continuation and well being of the future generations to be taught the words of The Lord? We all have different beliefs and what not... It's just that I find that particularly strange, since it's possible to at least kiss a little and be able to have a love-centered marriage, to comfort each other in tough times and strengthen each other in faith...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What's your favorite type of food?

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:32 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Dunc2403 said:
Yes, yes it does

Next you're going to tell me the world was made in seven days and is only 5,000 years old
Why? What did I do? We are both Christians with very similar beliefs.

Actually it's closer to 6,000 years if you do the math, but anyway. This should help

EnlightenedOne said:
Yes, it's holy tradition for many religions that marriage is a sacred bond and there's a belief that everyone should abstain from sexual interaction pre-marriage. I understand that part and follow those traditions myself.

But... having that much neglect for the spouse, simply in it for the continuation and well being of the future generations to be taught the words of The Lord? We all have different beliefs and what not... It's just that I find that particularly strange, since it's possible to at least kiss a little and be able to have a love-centered marriage, to comfort each other in tough times and strengthen each other in faith...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Who says that there is any neglect?

Anyway, my parents want this type of discussion to stop now so yeah.....

Hmm... Chicken and Dumplings.

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:35 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
See at this point I'd ask if you were trolling, but it's abundantly clear by now that you are simply brainwashed
I've been trying real hard to bite my tongue but I have to go off the record. Andrew, I'm going to be very frank. I'm torn between feeling sad for how unfortunate your upbringing is, and outraged at how much of a fucking moron you are. I'm sure it's not entirely your fault. But you aren't helping yourself either.

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Noxid said:
See at this point I'd ask if you were trolling, but it's abundantly clear by now that you are simply brainwashed
I've been trying real hard to bite my tongue but I have to go off the record. Andrew, I'm going to be very frank. I'm torn between feeling sad for how unfortunate your upbringing is, and outraged at how much of a fucking moron you are. I'm sure it's not entirely your fault. But you aren't helping yourself either.

I guess that it's my turn to ask you a question.

Do I even belong here?

It's like I don't fit in anymore.

And now my parents want me to leave.

I think it's my time to leave.

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Well it's sure nice to see us all getting along here.

Hmm...

What kind of music do you like? (Pretty generic question, but I'm lost in terms of creativity at the moment.)

(Never mind. Just saw the latest post. They're trying to have a conversation, that's all.)

Dec 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
what I would /really/ like is for you to think critically about why this is happening and why people are reacting the way they are to the things you are saying.
Consider things from /all/ points of view, not just the one you've been told is right.
Read the goddamn wikipedia or something and use the gift of the internet to expand your awareness and your horizons instead of watching sonic videos on youtube.

I don't want you to leave.
I want you to become a better person.

It's your choice whether to do that or to run away.

Dec 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Bombchu, it's not that we don't like that you're different from us. We're not upset that you think differently than us, disagree with us, and were brought up differently than us. We're reacting this way because your lifestyle enforces a lot of ideas that have been proven to not work out in reality, and we're sad that your parents have basically brainwashed you into thinking there is no other way. Not that your parents are bad people, because after all, they grew up the same way you did. But you're different, because you have access to many, many times more information than they did (or do now, since they're computer-illiterate). You can go on the internet and learn about so many different kinds of people, lifestyles, cultures, religions, and philosophies. It's greatly enlightening and objectively good for you as a person. Don't let anybody tell you that learning is bad, regardless of the subject matter. Well, ok, you're 16, so don't go learning about guro sites, but you know what I mean.

I'll phrase this as a question, since that's the point of the thread: can you tell me why we'd have such a forceful reaction to your beliefs? Can you see it from our point of view?

Status
Not open for further replies.