"Life begins and ends with Nu."
lol xristosx! :D
Anyhow the facesets look quite neat ;)

Mar 26, 2007 at 7:36 PM
Hoxtilicious
Well, you think ure famous? ;)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="ShInInG+PhAnToM"&btnG=Google+Search

If you look at page 6-7 you willl notice that there are much forum results.

Edit:

Anyhow this is kinda creepy:

http://game11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameama/1156045805/-300

242 :ローカルルール変更議論中@詳細はLR議論スレにて :2006/10/08 21:16:08 ID:Cun4JCKK
意訳

オッス!オラShInInG PhAnToM!
オラの修正版、THE CROWNED WITCHをダウンロードしてくれてありがとな!
「魔女」?ミザリーの事だと思ってんだろ?イントロを見てくれよな!
んでもって、洞窟物語の過去にも未来にもこんなワクワクする事が起きるかオラにもわかんねえぞ!
楽しんでくれよな!

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:56 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
Well, you think ure famous? :D

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="ShInInG+PhAnToM"&btnG=Google+Search

If you look at page 6-7 you willl notice that there are much forum results.

Edit:

Anyhow this is kinda creepy:

http://game11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameama/1156045805/-300

242 :ローカルルール変更議論中@詳細はLR議論スレにて :2006/10/08 21:16:08 ID:Cun4JCKK
意訳

オッス!オラShInInG PhAnToM!
オラの修正版、THE CROWNED WITCHをダウンロードしてくれてありがとな!
「魔女」?ミザリーの事だと思ってんだろ?イントロを見てくれよな!
んでもって、洞窟物語の過去にも未来にもこんなワクワクする事が起きるかオラにもわかんねえぞ!
楽しんでくれよな!

some one just translated it... lol

just to fit in http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Xristosx"&btnG=Search

Mar 27, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
some one just translated it... lol

I know, but it means japanese people know about it ;P

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Interesting how people can go so far off topic, in so little time.

This topic is about the mod "CS ~ TEC", not boss rush or crowned witch.

Requesting a topic lock. Next time I start up a CS~TEC topic, I'd like it if people didn't talk about other mods. Thanks.

Mar 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
While I can respect your opinion as the creator of this thread about Cave Story: The Eternal Chaos, in that the topic about this mod in particular has gone off topic to the point of discussing other mods, I should point out that any mod topic is subject to have discussions about other mods brought into the conversation and this has been done on many different occasions before, not just this one. If this particular thread is something you see as unsalvageable and you feel another thread must be created for this mod, then we can certainly close it for you and lock it, but I feel it is only fair that we do this for you one time and one time only so that you have the opportunity of starting fresh again, without cluttering up the board with several CS:TEC topics that are locked each time you see them getting out of hand.

-SkyeWelse

Mar 28, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Hoxtilicious
SkyeWelse said:
While I can respect your opinion as the creator of this thread about Cave Story: The Eternal Chaos, in that the topic about this mod in particular has gone off topic to the point of discussing other mods, I should point out that any mod topic is subject to have discussions about other mods brought into the conversation and this has been done on many different occasions before, not just this one. If this particular thread is something you see as unsalvageable and you feel another thread must be created for this mod, then we can certainly close it for you and lock it, but I feel it is only fair that we do this for you one time and one time only so that you have the opportunity of starting fresh again, without cluttering up the board with several CS:TEC topics that are locked each time you see them getting out of hand.

What should we do if someone gets offtopic in the new thread? Warn people? :/

Well, if we do so, then the author shouldn't be offtopic too, no offense ZTaimat but you started this offtopic. :D
So if you want SkyeWelse or me will close this after sawing the new one.

Mar 28, 2007 at 9:49 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Well in forums that are a bit more strict than this one, such as a Suikoden forum I used to admin, moderators and admins did have a job to warn people when the thread was getting getting too far off topic and try to keep the off-topic posts from getting out of hand or for too long a period of time. However, with only one moderator and one admin here, I've pretty much left this forum to be less strict with this approach as the author always has the ability to come in and essentially update the topic with information about the topic in particular which usually sets the course of the topic back to what it was originally intended for. I'd prefer to leave this board a bit more laid back in this 'off-topic' guideline as usually having a set of rules that are more strict make a forum less welcoming. But if ZTaimat wishes to have this thread closed and locked, by all means that is certainly his choice, but Shining Phantom and myself will not be placed in a position of closing and locking multiple threads about the same topic just because the author feels they are getting out of hand. If that were to happen again and again, I would expect the author to find an alternative means of fixing the thread himself/herself rather than passing it off to the forum ops to handle each time.

-SkyeWelse

Mar 28, 2007 at 9:59 PM
Hoxtilicious
SkyeWelse said:
Well in forums that are a bit more strict than this one, such as a Suikoden forum I used to admin, moderators and admins did have a job to warn people when the thread was getting getting too far off topic and try to keep the off-topic posts from getting out of hand or for too long a period of time. However, with only one moderator and one admin here, I've pretty much left this forum to be less strict with this approach as the author always has the ability to come in and essentially update the topic with information about the topic in particular which usually sets the course of the topic back to what it was originally intended for.

That's what I noticed too so I really see no problem in offtopic it just can make smalltalk going on and member's get to know better ;P

Anyhow I don't have the law to make criticism on this so it's up to him... :D

Apr 1, 2007 at 5:58 AM
taifunbrowser
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

wow! that was awesome! keep going!

btw I've got an idea for a "ddr-ish boss", or basically where the witch comes back and flies around and shoots stuff at you BUT arrows fall down from the ceiling in ddr style that you cant touch :mad:

neway this was great. I really want to learn how to mod now ;)!

Apr 3, 2007 at 3:05 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
lol i love ddr(on computer: stepmania)
i play it on the comp all the time i play
the song of the anime trigun the most :(

Apr 3, 2007 at 6:10 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
...obviously neither of you listened to me -.-

taifunbrowser - Goodluck with that, completly impossible with cave story. Could be done if you programed a stepmania skin, though.

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:28 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
...obviously neither of you listened to me -.-
Obviously we did as we each made several posts regarding what you previously stated and awaited your response as to whether to lock this thread or have it continue. At this point, I'm a bit fed up with your arrogance in this matter so I'm going to lock the thread anyway since I'm now having to go a step further and assume for you that you wish to have it closed. Keep in mind though, that any thread about mods is subject to have other mod discussions for comparison and contrast brought in to the subject at hand. Shining Phantom and I do not have the time to police your thread of off-topic posts because you personally feel it needs special attention. And as for the other thread you started, that's fine if you want to try that approach, but that too may not prevent further discussions of other mods from entering into your apparent "hoiler than thou" thread.

If this pisses you off than so be it, I've already tried to be civilized about this and explain in a nicer way about how your thread, like anyone else's threads are subject to have talk of other mods input into the discussion. I find it kind of hard to sit back and take elitest comments like this from a new member of the forums who has just recently showed up and has already started complaining about how the boards/threads are run when they are basically using this forum for their benefit to discuss their mod for free on a server that I have to spend my own money to run and upkeep.

-SkyeWelse

Status
Not open for further replies.