Photo

Cave Story Story

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 21 February 2010 - 04:58 AM

Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I don't know if there is a thread like this one, but I'm creating it anyway. Here's a preveiw of my Cave Story Story, named Surface Story.

Quote woke up. He was lying face first in a grassy plain, or what was left of it. Quote looked around slowly. Most of the plain was replaced by a large, no, humungous crater. Quote could see the Balcony, where he fought the Doctor on the Floating Island, before it fell out of the sky, just sticking out of the hole. It's that big, he thought to himself. Quote could barely take in what he was seeing. The whole island, smashed into the ground. Ground. The Surface. He slowly walked over to the edge of the crater. In it he could see a distant cave, way at the bottom, one that led into the island. He began to make his way down to the opening. I hope Curly and the others are OK, he thought with a shiver. On a cliff, just metres below him, he saw a small white rabbit, lying still. He was wearing a blue top that was torn in many places, and there were patches of red on his white fur. He didn't look very good.

Tell me what you think, and if you are doing something similar.
I'm not here.

#2 21 February 2010 - 07:28 AM

Mr. Fist Offline
The Bucket Fairy
"..."

On a cliff, just metres below him, he saw a small white rabbit, lying still. He was wearing a blue top that was torn in many places, and there were patches of red on his white fur. He didn't look very good.

Sounds too much like Kanpachi.
Kanpachi cannot be harmed by any physical object.
Story is innacurate, change it plz.
I am a gentleman with a Fist.

#3 21 February 2010 - 07:29 AM

Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

As in, how did he get on the ground? Stuff like that?

And, the mimiga is not Kanpachi.
I'm not here.

#4 21 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

T-Jack Offline
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."

Something similar? Um, this is what we call a "fanfic". Yeah, they've been done before, both as standard fics and mods (hey, it's still a fan story, right?). Also, just nitpicking, but this thread could've been made in the Cave Story subforum.
There are people who wish to be treated like idiots. I've dedicated my life to fulfilling their wish.
Posted Image
Badly Drawn Adventure - Mushrooms! Mystery! Timmeh!

#5 22 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

Executive Member

Oh, I'd have done that if I had known but yeah. Anyways, I'll be posting a link to it on Fanfiction, as soon as my account is old enough to do so. Until then, people who care have something to look forward to.
I'm not here.

#6 22 February 2010 - 03:28 AM

whyme Offline
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"

I like it.

MAKE MORE!!!!

#7 22 February 2010 - 04:54 AM

Executive Member

Why thank you. I will post regular updates here, such as new chapters and whatnot.
If there are enough requests, I may make another one, folloing on from a different ending, or maybe just write something based round the events of Cave Story. Either way, the story should be up by tommorow.
I'm not here.

#8 22 February 2010 - 04:56 AM

whyme Offline
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"

How many requests do you need?

#9 22 February 2010 - 05:04 AM

Executive Member

Depends, mainly on what you want me to do.
I'd say around 20 to 30 should be fine, and I'll pick the most wanted one.

I would also be really, really happy if someone who is a better artist than me could make some cover art, but thats not a priority, they may have to red the story first to clarify what they could draw.
I'm not here.

#10 22 February 2010 - 05:23 AM

Noxid Online
dank nip #mlg #getrekt
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Depends, mainly on what you want me to do.
I'd say around 20 to 30 should be fine, and I'll pick the most wanted one.

Are there even that many people on the entire forum?
I mean, yes, there are, but active people.

kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
drugs r 4 thugs

like me

stay in school

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users