Photo
- - - - -

CaveEditor again (beta, maybe alpha)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
591 replies to this topic

#591 19 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

Aar Offline
meow
"All your forum are belong to us!"

But all good things related to Cave Story modding just seem to die at some point :droll: (King's Story, Sue's Story, etc)

P.S. Replying to a 2 year old topic? You certainly have guts Fluff8836 :p

King's Story is coming back.

P.S. Replying months after the last post? You certainly have guts, zxin.

Username pronunciation: Air

I'm not a pirate. Come on, show me some respect.

#592 20 January 2015 - 04:01 PM

zxin Offline
Veteran Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

King's Story is coming back.
P.S. Replying months after the last post? You certainly have guts, zxin.

I hope so.
and... Heheh, yeah November doesn't feel like that long ago to me. Making N.E.T. Story broke my sense of time even further than it already was, it'll take centuries that I don't have to fully repair all the damage.
(P.S. this is what happens when you stay up till 6 am coding zxin, remember this)

Edited by zxin, 20 January 2015 - 04:05 PM.

forum_new.gif
My mods

Spoiler

Spoiler

My signature is 204 pixels high, sue me.
Thanks for your time
-zxin

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users