Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Jake's Challenge Mod!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 15 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

This was so fucking hard dude

I could even come close to beating without cheating, I had to edit the map to make it easier D:
Good work bro, I definitely expect a sequel.

#12 15 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Dunc2403 Offline
Pizza Hut Delivery Slime
"That dog!"
Location: LocationWoah look at this I actually have stuff here now crazy

How'd you guys beat it? I couldn't even do it with the Ultimate Doukutsu Trainer D:

#13 15 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

Lvl 1

https://dl.dropbox.c...lenge Mod 2.zip

I found a way to make it harder.

#14 15 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

DoubleThink Offline
Qualities of quality

GIR how could you you know making mods of other peoples' mods isn't allowed

YOU SHAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Edited by DoubleThink, 15 June 2012 - 10:24 AM.

I'm definitely not an admin and you should bother Noxid instead because he really loves that

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#15 15 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

andwhyisit Offline
Administrator

GIR, your mod of a mod has a game breaking bug in it: the in-game text says that it is completely possible to win without cheating. :rolleyes:

Edited by andwhyisit, 15 June 2012 - 12:51 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#16 15 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hiino Offline
Mighty Arcane Grand Elder Member
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

I managed to beat GIR's version without cheating. I don't know if it was intentional or not but it's actually a very good concept, it could be used in a mod.
tumblr_m5z125DhVQ1rt8i4vo1_400.gif

#17 15 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

Pigaro Offline
Off the Radar
"..."

Haha. didn't expect that. Not sure if you give a flying crap or not, but there's a glitch. If you enter the door on the left in the room with the spike, it looks like it should take me back where I came from. However, it loads that room from which I came, but I don't properly spawn. Anyway, I look back at the title screen and intro and stuff and only now realize how silly I was to think this was legit for a bit.

Shhhhh

Bye everyone. You guys were great :)

#18 15 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Location: LocationTraveling between two dimensions: This one and "His"...

Haha. didn't expect that. Not sure if you give a flying crap or not, but there's a glitch. If you enter the door on the left in the room with the spike, it looks like it should take me back where I came from. However, it loads that room from which I came, but I don't properly spawn. Anyway, I look back at the title screen and intro and stuff and only now realize how silly I was to think this was legit for a bit.

Same here, bro. I was thinkin' that it was gonna be a good mod, turnin' out to be some prank. It was a good one, at least. :toroko: *grabs Bamboo Blade* I'll be back soon.

#19 15 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Lvl 1

GIR, your mod of a mod has a game breaking bug in it: the in-game text says that it is completely possible to win without cheating. :rolleyes:

I don't see how that's a bug, since it is possible.

And good job Hiino. Yes, it was intentional.

#20 15 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Offensive User
"Keep on rollin'!"

Technically, it's a hack of a mod :chin:
But yeah it is possible to beat GIR's hack without cheating, and I did have a good time playing that.

Spoiler

All hail Shaq

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users