1. What are some things that really annoy you about your best friend?
2. When was the last time someone really hurt your feelings and why?
3. Have you been bullied in your school days? For what reasons?
4. Do telemarketers mess up your last name? In what way? If you don't wanna reveal your last name that's fine.
5. Is there a certain year of in high school that you had many regrets during, and wish you could redo? For example, I did so many things I regret and made a total fool of myself junior year (ages 16-17).
6. How about when you were younger?
7. What was your favorite "incident" with notorious members this past year or so? Examples: Dash360, windsofwinds, whoever else you can think of because I sure as hell can't.
8. If you were to attend a Cavecon, what kind of fun-filled activities would you wanna engage in?!
9. Who was the most memorable teacher you've had during your years of schooling? If there are multiple ones, that is fine too.
10. Have you been in close-knit online communities before us?
11. What are some recurring dreams you have?
1. He rarely accepts that he's wrong, and he is rather condescending when he thinks he is right (be it true or not). Of course, I have a tendency to do this as well, but I curb it sufficiently. Also he has a bunch of double standards that will probably never be acknowledged.
2. Hmm. I'd have to say the last time someone someone genuinely hurt my feelings would be that one night when my best friend started dating, and his girlfriend absolutely laid into me with these stupid, petty insults, and he laughed at every single joke to make his girlfriend think she was funny instead of sticking up for me. You remember that.
3. Oh hell yeah, I was bullied all of elementary and a bit of middle school, for having a high-pitched voice and for being annoying. I dunno, I didn't really get bullied for being a nerd because I knew how to keep that out of a discussion with someone who wouldn't get it, but I guess I just never shut up. Funny how that went from being a reason for being picked on to a reason to be friends with everybody, I guess that's better than vice-versa.
4. Yes they do. Hammond-Pereira, you go ahead and try to pronounce it. Hint: Pereira is actually pronounced "purr-air-uh." No one spells it right either, which bums me out sometimes. The one person to nail the pronunciation and the spelling the first time was my old Spanish teacher. She knew it was Portuguese immediately, and was all "is your family from overseas?" and then she liked me more [which was good, she didn't really like me (for talking all the time, go figure)].
5. Lol I think we already covered that one, first year for sure.
6. No, I did everything pretty well in middle and elementary school, except for a little bit of ditching my friends for popularity which was dumb of me.
7. Dash360 for sure, since I got to participate in that one the most. Winds is definitely a close second.
8. Oh god, if only. I would love to just get to know everyone, have pointless small talk with everybody to figure out what they're like in person. That's the reason I'd go to CaveCon in the first place. As long as everyone is talking to everyone else, I'd be happy.
9. My Biology teacher in 9th grade. He's kind of a goofy guy, but he had this whole "how cool is that?" attitude that really stuck with me after the class. Any time he'd show a link between two things, he'd get really excited, like he was blowing our minds every time. Of course most people didn't care, but my mind was blown every time. I suppose he's a lot of the reason I decided to get into science in the first place, or at least a big factor.
10. No sir, you guys are my one and only
I honestly haven't tried too much, you guys are really all I need. I tried to get along in the english touhou forums (maidens of the kaleidoscope), but they were too tight knit and game-centric for me to dig. Plus I like Cave Story way more than Touhou, so I guess that helped attract me here.
11. I always have this one dream where I'm walking down an empty paved road in a forest, at sunset. The sun is always setting right on the edge of the highway for me to see, and all I can do is walk. Cars that go by are incredibly rare and almost ghostlike, I'm completely alone, and completely tranquil. It's a rather pleasant recurring dream, I think I may have it whenever I have a really busy couple of days, my mind just needs to take a chill pill for a while.
Well, this has been a load of fun guise :3
Thanks for voting for me and all that, I hope it was interesting for you and stuff; I know it was for me. Also thanks for asking tons of questions and stuff, I would've been sad if this were an empty thread.
Edited by cultr1, 12 April 2012 - 05:19 AM.