Tell me the coolest thing you know!
When you reach a certain distance from a black hole (1.005 times the schwarzschild radius), your entire field of view is pure black, save for a small hole, your entire view of the universe compressed into one little circle. You'd be microseconds from total annihilation, but a view of such complete blackness paired with the thought of the universe being so visibly far away sounds incredibly peaceful, and I find that really cool.http://www.spacetime...peditionsl.html
1. How did you get turned on to ponies?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. Boxers or briefs?
5. I swear to god I'll ask better questions later
1. Well, I first saw them early 2011. Of course I thought it was a joke, as did most people. But I kept seeing images and posts all around the internet. They seemed so sincere and happy, how could they possibly trolling? One night on IRC, my curiosity finally piqued and I watched an episode with CaptainFabulous. We both agreed that it was really well made, for a kid's show. Unlike him, however, I could tell that if I watched any other episodes I would be hooked.
Of course a few months later, I got incredibly bored (computer was out of commission) and watched the first two episodes. To this day, I have never been so stupidly happy. It was one of the best couple of hours of my life, no joke. I was super stressed out because of dumb stuff happening personally, and also because school was about to start, and ponies brought it to a complete stop. It was therapeutic, which helped me to continue my new-found hobby. Coincidentally, one of my best friends also picked up the show over the summer, and our discussions about the topic brought in another mutual friend to the group. And that's that, I guess.
2. I guess my favorite food would be sushi, it's so compact and varied at the same time, it's hard for me to turn down
3. I think my earliest memory was driving in my car to Ashland (where I live currently) from San Francisco. I was packed in, My Neighbor Totoro style. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.
It's weird, more of a picture in my head than a video, with no discernible scenery, just me in my little car fort.
4. That's a tough question. Boxers provide plenty of room for movement, but briefs are so much more comfortable, like mittens versus gloves. I'm gonna have to say both.
5. Okay! Those were fun too, though.
1. Is "Big Dicks, Hardcore" ironic or are you actually a porn star? @_@
2. Are you familiar with the super-awesome post-hardcore British metal band "Fighstar?"
3. Do you drink tea or coffee?
1. Fortunately I am not a pornstar. From what I've heard, it's pretty unglorious.
2. I am afraid not, having a listen right now though. I like it! Not a huge surprise, I like both regular metal and alternative, so this fits nicely.
3. I like both. Coffee is better for waking up, I usually have it in the morning. I guess as a general rule, I drink coffee for the caffeine over the taste (but I do love the taste of it, black of course). I drink tea when I want to enjoy the taste of tea, which is frequently. I like Black teas more than Green Tea.
Remember, You asked for it.
FYI, don't click if you don't want to know.
2. Also, favorite type of food.
3.Also, on a rather ridiculous note, what is your favorite genre for music/video games/movies (all at once) [ex. "Emo" (My Chemical Romance music/FF7/Tim Burton-y movies), "Fast-Paced" (Speed Metal/Mega Man X/Action Thriller movie)]
already did 1 and 2, sorry man.
3. Argh that's tough. All around, I think I'd go with Expressive. I love music with amazing singing in it or emotional melodies, I completely fangasm over bullshit arty games like Bastion, Limbo, and Journey, and movies aren't really my thing, but I like a serious story more than an exciting one (ie The Kids are Alright vs. Transformers).
Edited by cultr1, 09 April 2012 - 05:54 AM.