Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon amazing music! :D

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Thread Closed
21 replies to this topic

#1 26 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Kanpachi Offline
Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Gosh, I nearly cry everytime I hear this song ;)

This song pretty much sums up all 3 games....

"Whatever happens, I'll always have faith in you, Kanpachi*. Even if we're attacked by other rescue teams, I won't be scared. What good will it do if you don't believe in yourself, Kanpachi*?"

so beautiful.....

has anyone else played any of the PMD seiries?
:)

#2 26 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

#3 26 February 2012 - 02:33 PM

Kanpachi Offline
Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

But thats only the third mission! (or do you mean the bit where drowzee appears again in the epilogue?)
Keep playing, it gets really good.

#4 26 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

#5 26 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

Kanpachi Offline
Executive Member

I am a totodile in all the games :D
And my partner is a pikachu.

#6 26 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

#7 26 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

Kanpachi Offline
Executive Member

My pikachu is called Gaibriel!

#8 26 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

#9 26 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Kanpachi Offline
Executive Member

I just called my totodile my real name. My team was team Christian! :D

#10 26 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users