Photo
- - - - -

I need to contact Zarro Tsukei (ZarroTsu)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 06 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

"Huzzah!"
Location: LocationAustralia. In Bob Katter's secret techno-dungeon.

I need to contact Zarro Tsukei, aka ZarroTsu, because I'm working on the PSP port/Enhanced version of his mod Eternal Chaos. I'm currently searching his various pages around the web, but haven't found contact details yet. His Twitter hasn't been updated in a month, either.

If anyone knows him, or how to contact him, please help.

#2 06 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

bobbyis Offline
Banned
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"

There is the #doukutsu IRC channel, but everybody is idle there. Maybe if Derpy is running there, you can send him mail.

guys dont yell at him
if this keeps them off our forumsite I support it 100%

#3 06 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

"Huzzah!"

Different55 was trying the IRC AKAIK. His MSN address on this site isn't working. I get the feeling that after the adolescent SHITSTORM which erupted, leading to him quitting this site, he changed his address. I've noticed that his Twitter hasn't been updated in a while either:

I'm worried that he's still sick of the bullshit and isn't going to talk about Eternal Chaos AT ALL. Worse, he might demand I not port, much less continue, the 2008 version of his mod. In which case I'll get really upset because I'm pouring HOURS into the project.

ps. I can't do IRC on my PSP, which is how I access the internet mostly.

edit: just found PSP Irc client. Coolbeans.

Edited by Ambient_Malice, 06 February 2012 - 12:55 AM.

#4 06 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

Offensive User
"Keep on rollin'!"

I've seen him on the #doukutsu channel on irc.esper.net for some time in the past. In fact... looks at client He's on right now.

I make my own goddamn sites.

I don't need this goddamn site or any fuckin site.

I -am- Romeo MOTHERFUKIN Rose.

Spoiler
All hail Shaq

#5 06 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

"Huzzah!"

My irc keeps crashing. I'll keep trying...

Edit: Okay, I got through to him. He was very understanding. I'm allowed to port/finish the mod so long as I rename all the characters.

He gave me the newest existing version, (a few monts newer than the one DT has, with partially rewritten dialogue) and also some art assets which never got used. (Faces for more characters, sprites, etc.)

I'm gonna take what he's given me and create a polished version, scrapping most of my work thus far.

Edited by Ambient_Malice, 06 February 2012 - 03:35 AM.

#6 06 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

DoubleThink Offline
Up for a talk?
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I spoke with ZT a while back, he sounded much the same as ever. Then I completely randomly ran into his girlfriend and some of his buddies on a synchtube channel. She drew me this:
Posted Image

Video games

I'm an admin c:

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#7 06 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

"Huzzah!"

Bunnies!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users