@DT:Where did you get that from what I said? What I was saying was that if I make a change that benefits say 60% of members then I would always do it in a way that doesn't completely alienate the other 40%. You are acting like I insulted your mother or something. -_-;
Shouldn't we discuss some proper thread conduct guidelines first regardless?
1. In the forum games forum any posts that detract from the game or topic at hand shall be classed as spam and dealt with as such.
2. Forum games must be more substantial than simply posting for the sake of it. Repeatedly posting stupid games like "who can double-post the most" can, and will, result in a ban.
I probably could have worded those better or come up with something else but that's all I can think of for now.
Edited by andwhyisit, 03 February 2012 - 06:32 AM.