Photo

What happens if Q/C eats a red flower?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 20 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

Alright,the reson this crosses my mind is this-Curly CAN eat. she ate ma pition,there for they eat,or have false digestive tracks. so,what happens if they eat a red flower? if this is a repost,i am sorry and will try to get this locked immediately. fanart of craized Q/Curly is wolcome.
"Good FREAKING Day to you,OH SIR PANCAKES!" "Jack,i told ya NOT to eat the purple flowers!" "Why,OH SIR BEEF?!" "THEY KILL YOUR BAINCELLS!"

Spoiler

#2 20 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

Dunc2403 Online
Pizza Hut Delivery Slime
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Location: LocationWoah look at this I actually have stuff here now crazy

They're robots, it won't affect them, considering they were built by humans, whom the red flowers do not affect. Case closed.

#3 20 January 2012 - 03:47 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Then why do mushrooms affect them

#4 20 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

Yakkers Offline
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"

But they're not migmas!
This topic is really nothing more than blind speculation, I don't really see much to discuss.

#5 20 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Then what do Quote and Curly eat? :muscledoc:

#6 20 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

X-Calibar Offline
gigantic immortal cat
"Man, if only I had an apple..."

Red Flowers *Could* affect Quote and Curly... However, I imagine it wouldn't do anything noticeable at least in its current form.
The Doctor had to create his masterpiece, the Red Crystal, for it to affect humans... Perhaps that isn't enough to affect robots though.

But, perhaps it could be turned into something that could affect them. I mean imagine what would happen if you fed red energy to a Ma Pignon, and then ate him.... Here you go Curly...

*Stuffed Frenzied Ma Pignon in Curly's mouth*

!!
You feel a chill.
76561198051147654.png
Livestream Status : Currently offline.

Cloud Story, a Cave Story prequel mod...~ Status Zzzzzz
Unnamed Cave Story Mod, an adventure game...~ Status troubled

#7 20 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

sexplosive Offline
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

like a few others said, yeah, red flowers don't cause their dreaded symptoms in anything except for mimigas.
the red crystal is a totally different story. would it have affected quote if the doctor had tried to use it on him??? we'll never know. I mean yeah q/c are human like robots but to what extent?

#8 20 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

Randolf Offline
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

I think the red flowers can affect Q/C, but in other way.
They will start killing Mimigas I don't know.
lTgI3Ji.pngQbT2m2Y.png6SHI5Hh.pngpH4qjtL.png

#9 20 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

Lord Shadow Offline
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I don't doubt the possibility of the Crystal affecting Quote. I actually read a fanfic somewhere that tried to show what would happen if he used it on Quote instead of the Core. Only fanart, fancomic, fanfics or fanforums will ever answer this, it seems.
Working on a new project.

#10 20 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

Alright,thanks for the feedback. Your right,this was just blind speculation. i doubt any fanart exsets of a frenzed Q/C.

IDEA. The way Sue was enraged when fighting the undead core? What would Curly look like in that state? :eek:

*Shudders*

"GOOD FREAKING DAY TO YOU!" "Stop eating the purple flowers!"

"Good FREAKING Day to you,OH SIR PANCAKES!" "Jack,i told ya NOT to eat the purple flowers!" "Why,OH SIR BEEF?!" "THEY KILL YOUR BAINCELLS!"

Spoiler

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users