Photo

Cave Con 2011

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 14 October 2011 - 05:07 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

We're holding a Cave Story convention, featuring everyone's favourite forum members! You're not invited, of course. That would be silly.

It is taking place tomorrow (or today, depending on where you are). It is being held at Fort Lace. Special guests are:
Me
WD
Yakkers
Noxid
And Lace is hosting this glorious nexus of charisma.

We won't be doing anything Cave Story related, just hanging out and bein' buds. I just called this Cave Con 2011 because I need a name and it was catchy.

Now I'm sure you're all dying to know details about this convention that you're not invited to and just found out about. That's why I (and maybe the other four people!) are going to keep you updated, so that you can feel like you're right there with us! We're going to be having way more fun than you, though, so just try to imagine what that's like. I want the forums to feel involved in this event, because they are the reason it's happening. We wish more of you guys could come, but you don't all live in New England/have loads of money.

So as I have made clear, the meetup hasn't happened yet, but since I live in the ass end of Canada, it's going to take me a while to get to Fort Lace. That is why I am typing this in the Vancouver Airport! It's an overnight flight to Montreal and then to Boston. Totally worth it though. Plus, seeing Vancouver from the sky at night was cool!

Ha ha I made you all read a blog post.

I'll let other members of the forums tell you about their travels if they want. I'm getting a bit tired from all this excitement and I don't remember how I planned on making this post cool.

#2 14 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

Cripplechair Offline
A old relic from older days
"..."

I wasn't invited and I feel unloved. Sadface.

I sprite! On a whim. Sometimes I do requests. I'm currently 'working' on my Flipped Races project.

Games I have contributed to:
Misery Story, by Schmitz/LunarSoul
Jenka's Nightmare, by LunarSoul
King: Strife and Sacrifice, by Noxid
Community Deity Project
Probably a few others I've forgotten

Spoiler

#3 14 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

We did a survey to see which members lived where and how far they were willing to travel. Even if you had filled it out (or wait, did you, I can't remember), you wouldn't have gone all the way there.
But we wish you did, so that's why this thread is a thing.

#4 14 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

Landonpeanut Offline
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

Sounds fun.

#5 14 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

Cripplechair Offline
"..."

I am unaware of this survey, you bastards clearly hid it from me so I'd be alone. I slave all day over a hot paint.NET to supply you guys with a mod and this is how you repay me?

Screw this, I'm outta here. (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

I sprite! On a whim. Sometimes I do requests. I'm currently 'working' on my Flipped Races project.

Community Deity Project

Spoiler

#6 14 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

Wild Desu Offline
brrrrrrrrrrrr
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

I am unaware of this survey, you bastards clearly hid it from me so I'd be alone. I slave all day over a hot paint.NET to supply you guys with a mod and this is how you repay me?

Screw this, I'm outta here. (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

....really? v__vc

Autism levels have reached critical mass

yh8oeag.png

#7 14 October 2011 - 06:50 AM

Cripplechair Offline
"..."

....really? v__vc

Yes. I'm horribly offended that you didn't invite me to a fictitious location because of an innocuous survey I didn't know about, and now I'm leaving the forums because of it. Hope you're happy.

Community Deity Project

Spoiler

#8 14 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

Wild Desu Offline
brrrrrrrrrrrr

Well...alright then. I'm sorry you feel that way.

yh8oeag.png

#9 14 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

Cripplechair Offline
"..."

Oh lordy I really hope you're just playing along, of course I'm kidding.

Community Deity Project

Spoiler

#10 14 October 2011 - 08:19 AM

Wild Desu Offline
brrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh dear god you scared me D:< Don't do that again!

yh8oeag.png

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users