Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Requests by Noxid

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#71 13 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

Cripplechair Offline
A old relic from older days
"..."

All my dreams. They are coming true with this picture.

As far as the rainbow preference, I agree with GIR. The sharp is a little too sharp and the soft is a little too soft, something in between would be perfect.

I sprite! On a whim. Sometimes I do requests. I'm currently 'working' on my Flipped Races project.

Games I have contributed to:
Misery Story, by Schmitz/LunarSoul
Jenka's Nightmare, by LunarSoul
King: Strife and Sacrifice, by Noxid
Community Deity Project
Probably a few others I've forgotten

Spoiler

#72 27 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Noxid Offline
3cool
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

After procrastinating for what is more than a fair length of time, I've decided to finish this up today.

Posted Image

(Original size)

Merry Late Christmas Cripplechair :)
kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
nCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gif
CAT DAY ALL DAY ERRY DAY

#73 27 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO

Oh my goodness
It's, um
Oh my goodness

#74 27 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Leaf_It Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I'm new to this forums by I may was get used to talk to all of you.

First a few questions. Noxid, have you played CaveStory+? and have you played it during Christmas? Have you seen booster with the holiday art on? Did you create your avatar?

Lets see... when you read my username, what do you see in your head? try to add as much detail as is reasonably possible for you. Use which ever art form you enjoy the most.
Posted Image
"Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them." -???
"50+% of the population has the inalienable right to be an idiot." -???
"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

#75 27 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ

First off: yes, to all of your questions about Noxid and playing CS+ and the avatar.

Second of all, we can't see the image in your signature, if that's what you were referring to.

And finally, no disrespect, but I feel as if your somewhat vague request may take a backseat to other requests from more familiar users.

#76 27 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

Leaf_It Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Just the username "Leaf_It" what does it make you think of? Sorry for being vague.

really? no signature? dang... how about now?

You know what, cancel that. I'll save my request for a later time.
Posted Image
"Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them." -???
"50+% of the population has the inalienable right to be an idiot." -???
"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

#77 11 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

Cripplechair Offline
A old relic from older days
"..."

After procrastinating for what is more than a fair length of time, I've decided to finish this up today.

Spoiler

(Original size)

Merry Late Christmas Cripplechair :heartrefill:

FUCK- FUCK, I DISAPPEARED FOR AWHILE, I'M SO SORRY

It's so glorious, I love it! I've been trying to get this picture drawn forever and NOW IT EXISTS AND I AM HAPPY. I don't have any critique, it's perfect the way it is.
Thanks Nox! :D

I sprite! On a whim. Sometimes I do requests. I'm currently 'working' on my Flipped Races project.

Games I have contributed to:
Misery Story, by Schmitz/LunarSoul
Jenka's Nightmare, by LunarSoul
King: Strife and Sacrifice, by Noxid
Community Deity Project
Probably a few others I've forgotten

Spoiler

#78 11 January 2012 - 06:03 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO

Relevant avatar.

I think I'll make a request now, Noxid. I'm putting a time limit on it, since the finished product will not have practical applications after February 1st. Don't worry though, it's not big or complicated. I would do it myself, but I think it deserves a certain level of quality.
So, the thing. I want a trophy for the Kanpachis. The more extravagant and pompous the better, to compensate for it not being a real trophy. My first thought was to make it a statue of the big man himself, but if you have another cool idea that's easier to draw, go for it.
Now because of the time limit, I don't expect it to be on the same level as Cripplechair's picture. Just keep it simple if you gotta.

#79 16 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

Noxid Offline
3cool

Alright. I've got the sketch finished - if you would like any changes, this would be a good time to say so.
Spoiler

This is just a rough job, so the final draft will obviously be neater and I will try to actually colour inside the lines and stuff.
kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
nCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gif
CAT DAY ALL DAY ERRY DAY

#80 16 January 2012 - 03:26 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO

That's pretty much perfect, I was trying to think of something specific he could be standing on the skull of, but nothing comes to mind. Go ahead and finish that puppy Migma up, and I'll go start concerning myself with the Kanpachis or something. The software switch made everyone, including me, forget about them.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users