Photo

Cave Story: Snarky Edition

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 25 August 2011 - 01:50 AM

Doors Offline
Unprofessional Hentai Artsmith
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I MUST download this tomorrow!
As for your facepic, I could maybe see if I could tweak it and see what happens.
No promises though.

9vdpd.jpg

Tumblr (Reblogs, ecchi and art)
Other Tumblr (NSFW, bad fetishy art blog)
Deviantart
Weasyl

#12 06 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

jed37 Offline
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Location: LocationOutside your window. No no, don't check, it's okay.

UPDATE!

Consistent changes now go up to the beginning of the sand zone. Also updated with the most recent version of the Cave Story Blade Mod! Now the blade hits where it should!

Download:
CS Snark (DEMO 0.4)

Let your life be a counter friction to stop the machine.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users