Photo

Milon's Secret Cave!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 22 July 2011 - 05:39 AM

Tpcool Online
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY DEADBEAT
"What're YOU lookin' at?"

Progress for my first mod: Milon's Secret Cave.

This game will act as an alternate ending of sorts to the first game. It's also a homage to the whole Milon series because I don't think it has been treated fairly.

For progress not listed on this topic, check out my blog.

A TAS (Tool-assissted) video of the original game:
Spoiler

Edited by Tpcool, 06 August 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#2 22 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

Kick Ass Offline
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"

I don't really know what it is either. You should add a link to your post like this : http://en.wikipedia....s_Secret_Castle
so that people know a little bit about the game. I watched a game trailer and it reminds me a bit of Mario ;)
I've failed my Mathematics Exam so many times now that I've lost count.
Mah Deviantart page

Science pun

#3 22 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Tpcool Online

Trailer? Wat? The only thing I could think of would be a fan trailer (but not many fans of the game?). Errr... but yeah I'll edit the original post later with more info when I get back on a computer.

#4 22 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

Noxid Offline
OPEN THE CHEST, IT'S A SKATEBOARD
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I played this game once and it's Nintendo Hard. The premise seems to be an autistic boy running around an abandoned castle blowing bubbles at things, but I could be wrong. Anyway, if you think you can make a better game around that premise, go for it!

kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
drugs r 4 thugs

like me

stay in school

#5 22 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Tpcool Online

I played this game once and it's Nintendo Hard. The premise seems to be an autistic boy running around an abandoned castle blowing bubbles at things, but I could be wrong. Anyway, if you think you can make a better game around that premise, go for it!

Yep, that's the best explanation of the game XD
And it won't be a true sequel (in terms of original storyline) but I hope to make a better game out of it than the original!

#6 22 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Omega Offline
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"

Well good luck. Maybe once you finish it (if you do) ill e-mail it to avgn and see what he thinks about it.
I'm a beta tester who spends almost all my time on the PC, so I can answer requests very quickly. As for my beta testing skills, I like to say I exaggerate it but it still pays off.

Posted Image

#7 22 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

Tpcool Online

Well good luck. Maybe once you finish it (if you do) ill e-mail it to avgn and see what he thinks about it.

That'd be great! It would be absolutely hilarious to see his reaction (assuming he actually looks at his e-mails, I assume people like him don't).

#8 22 July 2011 - 01:50 PM

DoubleThink Offline
Up for a talk?
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

That is a really really really really really really really bad idea

I'm an admin c:

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#9 22 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Tpcool Online

Gosh, is it really that bad? o_o
I mean, I don't plan on making a dick game like the original lol. It will have a completely different difficulty than the original.

#10 22 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Omega Offline
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"

I assure you that is something that i think is awesome enough to warrant its own thread in the satellite lounge.

Why?

edit: And tpcool im pretty sure i heard that mike the guy who sometimes tags along with james for some of the board game reviews checks his emails and messages.
I'm a beta tester who spends almost all my time on the PC, so I can answer requests very quickly. As for my beta testing skills, I like to say I exaggerate it but it still pays off.

Posted Image

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users