Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Jenka's Nightmare Revived - Finished

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Thread Closed
1217 replies to this topic

#1 14 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

Doors Offline
Unprofessional Hentai Artsmith
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

> So yeah um the guide is in progress again. Somehow I recovered the guide so that's good.

For all you guys just tuning in, here's the game download link:

Jenka's Nightmare Revived 1.0.2

Way Through G:Spirit Maze

Spoiler

Jenka's Nightmare Revived Official Guide (Version 0.2)
Spoiler

Edited by MagicDoors, 02 January 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Personal Tumblr
Art Tumblr (not completely sfw)
Deviantart

#2 14 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

Been here way too long...
"..."

Hey all! I've decided to make my own ending to jenka's nightmare. I've already got some good ideas, and some nifty stuff. If anyone wants to help, try out the original and tell me what you want changed. Also, someone PLEASE tell me where the spur pieces are.

What I want changed? You should probably start with the bug that causes a crash when you exit First Cave on some PCs.

#3 14 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

Doors Offline

Hmm? I never knew that was there. I'll see what I can do. I have some fixing to do there anyway.
Personal Tumblr
Deviantart

#4 14 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

"..."

Hmm? I never knew that was there. I'll see what I can do. I have some fixing to do there anyway.

Yeah. It happens for me whether I paste into a folder that already has a CS install in it or not. It gives an error message and crashes to (Windows 7) Desktop.

#5 14 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Doors Offline

Wait...what do you paste in there? And do you mean the original CS folder, or the one that actually has jenka's nightmare in it?
Personal Tumblr
Deviantart

#6 14 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

"..."

Wait...what do you paste in there?

The contents of the JN .zip.

And do you mean the original CS folder, or the one that actually has jenka's nightmare in it?

A folder, which either has a copy of a CS install in it or does not.

#7 14 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

Doors Offline

Alright, just use the folder from my sig. Don't paste it in anywhere, it works on its own.
Personal Tumblr
Deviantart

#8 15 January 2011 - 01:10 AM

Fluff8836 Offline
Executive Member
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

I am so glad this project is continuing!

The Bubbler has gotten too stronger than the original, making killing monsters too easy at level 3 and the boss fights against
Spoiler
less challenging. It killed the epicness.

The bottom door of Mimiga tower, both inside and outside (Mimiga Village) takes you to Outer wall and an entrance to Oblivion area. It's too early to get to and it could break the game. Make it so you actually go in and out of Mimiga tower.

Hidden text highlight to view:
By the way, Deconstructors are a Night Sprit edit and Gaudskateers are a Skeleton edit (though there are still Skeletons in the Sand Zone). I like that. Are Deconstructors part of Oblivion's forces?

template_html_2ce0b573.gif
Soaprun offline versions:
The Map of November 13, 2010. Image
The Map of May 15, 2010. Image
Soaprun Guide | Speedrun Video: YouTube upload by Noxid
Fluff8836 -- Mods supporting:
0uyavUz.png Current 3'42"9, Last 3'57"3

#9 15 January 2011 - 01:17 AM

Doors Offline

Yeah, sorry about that, the outer wall thing was for testing purposes, and I forgot to take it out apparently. Also, I guess I could lower the damage of the bubbler. I found the gaudskateers really annoying even with it, though. (At least, when you had to travel through revolutionairum every time you died.)
Oh hey, while I'm posting stuff, is there some way to make an avatar for yourself? I can't seem to do it.
Oh, and thanks for the support.
Personal Tumblr
Deviantart

#10 15 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

Ollie Offline
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Oh hey, while I'm posting stuff, is there some way to make an avatar for yourself? I can't seem to do it.

You have to be registered a week or so and have like 10 posts or something. Anyway, I think it's a good idea, though I haven't played this mod yet.

:J

cool.png

How 12 can you even be

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users