Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Show

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#121 23 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

Lace Offline
Lesbian Seagull
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

That won't be very helpful feedback for him if you do want it to be better.
Posted Image

#122 04 November 2011 - 02:16 AM

Ollie Offline
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Hello Cave Story Forums! I have good news, actually. Turns out, I can work on The Show on this computer! And, not to mention I got stuff done today.
I actually ran out of usable maps! So I'm going to have to split up this mod into two parts, called episodes to go with The Show's theme of being a television show. There will be two episodes, with Episode 2 being much shorter, only containing two rounds. Episode 1, for now, will just be what demo I had released, Demo 5, though with slight bug fixes, such as fixing all of the facepics(I think) and a bug at the very beginning. Anyway, it's not completely finished, with the graphics and all, but believe me, I'm still working on those! So, without going any further, I'd like to introduce you all to The Show Episode 1!

Download link.

:J

cool.png

How 12 can you even be

#123 04 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Not COMMA
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

#124 04 November 2011 - 04:59 AM

DoubleThink Offline
Up for a talk?
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Will there be any difficulties lining up the two different paths in the second part?

I'm an admin c:

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#125 04 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

Ollie Offline
Hey.

Will there be any difficulties lining up the two different paths in the second part?

What do you mean?

cool.png

How 12 can you even be

#126 04 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

If you snoose, you loose
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Spoiler

Posted Image

#127 22 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

Ollie Offline
Hey.

I think it's time I updated this, especially seeing as how that link doesn't even work anymore because Mediafire's being stupid. Okay, so, I'm going to be releasing a series of updates to Episode 1 every once in a while, though hopefully this doesn't lead to me quadruple posting. So,this version fixes various things in the first round, such as the Omega boss fight, and it updates some of the graphics too, again, Omega. There are also slight level redesigns that you might not notice unless you've really memorized any of the previous version. Without further delay, here's the link to The Show Episode 1 v1.1:

http://www.mediafire...x8xzm6wa3rf1pqn

cool.png

How 12 can you even be

#128 05 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

Ultrasyther Offline
Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

*RAGE* too much content to take! Its a long one it is. Props for the mod though its great!
Cavestory

#129 05 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Ollie Offline
Hey.

*RAGE* too much content to take! Its a long one it is. Props for the mod though its great!

Thanks a lot!

cool.png

How 12 can you even be

#130 15 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

DualHack Offline
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Location: LocationTouch down, Tuen around tell me what I'm looking for!

Yeah good mod i really look foward to the next Episode!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users