Photo

The SPAM Thread

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 30 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Malpercio Offline
Ponyfag Rank 35
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

Hello,

This is an automated notification regarding your Battle.net account. Some or all of your contact information was recently modified through the Account Management website.

*** If you made recent account changes, please disregard this automatic notification.

*** If you did NOT make any changes to your account, we recommend you log in to Account Management review your account settings.

If you cannot sign into Account Management using the link above, or if unauthorized changes continue to happen, please contact Blizzard Billing & Account Services for further assistance.

Billing & Account Services can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8AM-8PM Pacific Time) or at billing@blizzard.com.

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Regards,

The Battle.net Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Online Privacy Policy

now, this might make some sense... if i ever had an account with blizzard.
"Such loyalty to a corpse...
In truth, there is nothing in this world more humorous than a knight."
- "Mad King" Ashnard

#12 30 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

Lvl 1
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

It might be possible that someone used your email when they registered or something, since that message looks like it might be legit (I wouldn't really know though, I've never had a blizzard account).

#13 03 November 2010 - 04:50 AM

Obonga Offline
Presidential Supporter of Greens
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

No, those e-mails are fake. He must have put his Battle.net e-mail account in a different website, thus spambots make e-mails to that account saying that their WoW account was banned for some reason, and then they give you a fake link to a login screen forcing you to put your information in it. I've gotten those e-mails a million times on my old e-mail account, and my WoW account has never been phased. (It has been hacked before, but not by clicking the links in the fake e-mails.)

I could have sworn I used to get e-mails on how to get the best orgasms for women before.

sBVH3ai.pngdtXvfMz.pngqPYGkZi.pnggPVq4Ul.png

#14 11 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Schokobecher Offline
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"

From Robyn Keller <illumine3@baysavailable.com>
to Me
date Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM
subject Long item opens new opportunities. Long device in a short period of time.

If you want your device be long, ask us how.. Make ladies run for you everywhere.

A click away

lolwut
Fuck you iPad. My device is longer!

#15 10 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

Rawr Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I want to be your google friend. :)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Posted Image

#16 26 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Wild Desu Offline
professional shit poster extraordinaire
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

Rawr's was hilarious

Here's one of mine

PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY
I AM MRS MIMI PHILIP
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .

Dear Friend.

CONFIDENTIAL

I will like you to help me, in receiving of this fund into your Bank Account .However; it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of (US$27.2 Million dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign Customer (MR. PAUL LOUIS from Paris, France) who died along with His entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash.

I am afraid if this money stays in our bank without claim for long period of time, our government will step in because
The Banking laws here does not allow such huge amount of money to stay
Dormant for more than 8years. And you will be receiving this money into your Bank account within 10 or 14 banking days.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and while 70%would be for me.

If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Don't disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it, have a great day.

Place contact me immediately
Yours faithfully.
Mrs Mimi Philip

I am really attracted to your pictures you posted on your page
I know you don't know me but I'm looking to meet some new people
Instead of replying to this mail, just go on MSN msger my names madison19trump@hotmail.com
Add me and send me a line I'll be on all day I am off work
Xo Maddy

-----Forwarded Message-----
To: Undisclosed recipients
Sent: Sun, Jan 9, 2011 6:44 am
Subject: FW: A powerful prayer

This is neat. innumerable; but I should only mention a few of the chief. God bless. Poor girl, she has so much to forget that it is no wonder that sleep,

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.
My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me.
This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

The prayer:
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

noise and astonishment of the people, at seeing me rise and walk,

You must be brave and strong, and help me through the horrible task. with Flimnap the high-treasurer, whose enmity against you is

Autism levels have reached critical mass

yh8oeag.png

#17 26 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ

Neli
-----
Hi! I'm Nellya. Im the kind women. I don't have man's heat. I want to search men serious relationship. If it is interesting to you, answer me please on my e-mail: nellifromarm@aol.com. I very much wait for your letter. Kisssss Nellya.
Posted Image

This grammar is beautiful

#18 26 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

That isn't funny! I sent you that letter out of my love for you, not for you to post it on the forums and make fun of me!

I no longer want your heat.

#19 26 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ

I got a second one just now:

Neli
-----
Hi! My name Nellya. I'm the kind women. I dont have man's heat. I want to search second half for family creation. If you still alone, answer me please on my e-mail: armnelli@aol.com. It will be very good if you answer me. Kisssss Nellya.
Posted Image

#20 26 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

ayy lmao

Family creation?! SIGN ME UP.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users