Photo

#CurlyBrace: An IRC Solution!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#21 25 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

DoubleThink Offline
Up for a talk?
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

But still, hasn't history shown that splitting shit up never turned out nicely? I mean just look at Yugoslavia. So instead of having 1 not so active irc room, we'll have two empty ones...Great plan. Plus it may even split the forums into groups, and one of the groups (CptFab/Fire, whatever) might get banned. We don't want that to happen now do we.

Actually there's been no real evidence of this so far, both chats have been getting more activity since this one popped up. There might be some swing either way after things settle down, but personally I don't really care about who's doing what or who belongs in what group. I'm just going to go to whichever place I can have a good chat in.

I'm an admin c:

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

#22 25 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

WoodenRat Offline
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Actually there's been no real evidence of this so far, both chats have been getting more activity since this one popped up. There might be some swing either way after things settle down, but personally I don't really care about who's doing what or who belongs in what group. I'm just going to go to whichever place I can have a good chat in.

I guess I was wrong then.

And WoodenRat never liked you in the first place

#23 25 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

If you snoose, you loose

But yeah I agree sometimes it does get out of hand when you're talking to either GIR/Noxid about offsets and Captain Fab runs in and ruins it >=[

Or when you're having a serious conversation, and someone keeps linking you to "Beast Forum"...
Posted Image

#24 25 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO

Serious conversations are for PM, where you can think about what someone said and respond to it and they will read it, unlike in #curlybrace where EVERYONE IS TAKLING AT THE SAME TIME and all the information you can process fast enough is "herp derp derp no u."
Seriously, didn't they ever teach you kids to take turns in kindergarten?

#25 25 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

IAmSerge Offline
Been here way too long...
"Huzzah!"
Location: LocationOutside of the core, not willing to progress.

Captain Fabulous is afraid of furries.
lol.

#26 25 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Landonpeanut Offline
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

Serious conversations are for PM, where you can think about what someone said and respond to it and they will read it, unlike in #curlybrace where EVERYONE IS TAKLING AT THE SAME TIME and all the information you can process fast enough is "herp derp derp no u."
Seriously, didn't they ever teach you kids to take turns in kindergarten?

In kindergarten, I learned how to read ridiculously fast so that I could keep up with fast conversations.

#27 25 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Schokobecher Offline
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"

He just don't like AIDS.

#28 25 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

WoodenRat Offline
Pirate Member

Or when you're having a serious conversation, and someone keeps linking you to "Beast Forum"...

"I don't particularly like the taste of my dog's cum but i do love jerking him of!"

And WoodenRat never liked you in the first place

#29 25 July 2010 - 08:22 PM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO

In kindergarten, I learned how to read ridiculously fast so that I could keep up with fast conversations.

What?
What?
wut?
wat?
what?

Good to know.

#30 25 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Landonpeanut Offline
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

Good to know.

Just because I can keep up doesn't mean that I automatically understand it.:)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users