Photo

#CurlyBrace: An IRC Solution!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 23 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

ayy lmao
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Come to #curlybrace, where everyone's a fucking nerd and you had better follow our daily obsessions.
(Spess is today's refrance)

#182 27 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

CookedChef Offline
swiggity swooty i'm coming for that booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

I think everyone should join #curlybrace right now

It's totallynotobviously lonely when there's no-one there
Spoiler

39591.png

#183 06 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Attheshows Offline
"Master using it, and you can have this!"

CookedChef, maybe if you came on more often, you'd find that there's a lot of people on!

Many poor souls who trespass against us, whether it be beast or man, will suffer the bite or be stung dead on sight, by those who inhabit this land.

For this is their power and this is their kingdom as sure as the sun does burn, so enter this path but heed these four words.... You Shall Never Return...

#184 17 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

Eisen Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I've entered #curlybrace like 5 times in the last two days and I've witnessed almost no discussion and pretty much every topic I try to start is apparently too boring or something. Nobody seems to want to really talk, unfortunately.

What do

#185 17 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

DoubleThink Online
Up for a talk?
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Oh whoops I just missed you there. It's not very active at this hour unfortunately, and intermittently so even during prime time. I suggest the tried & true method of lurking while doing other things and checking back in occasionally.

I'm an admin c:

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#186 17 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Eisen Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I suppose that is all I can do.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users