Photo
- - - - -

Dreamt

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 23 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Executive Member
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I was browsing Youtube, and I found this game, based off Cave Story.
Looks good so far for an indev game.

Homepage: http://theheadremova...s/untitled-2009
I'm not here.

#2 23 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

WoodenRat Offline
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

After I had watched the video I actually came...

...Here to these forums to say that damn, that looks awesome. Like a 2010 version of cavestory. I hope it has an interesting storyline, not something cliche like revenging your master who got his ass capped by a dark demon.

Also lolol my post in your sig lolol

And WoodenRat never liked you in the first place

#3 24 June 2010 - 03:42 AM

CROWJOB CHOO CHOO
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I'm amazed that this guy went out of his way to make his game look like it's a Cave Story mod. If I didn't know better, I'd say he got the source code and mucked with that, but we all know he started from scratch. This dude must really love Cave Story.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users