Photo
- - - - -

Song of Healing w/ Mario Paint Composer

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 13 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

Mike73 Offline
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Huzzah!"

I made Song of Healing on Mario Paint composer.

Posted Image

Not that these forums need this sig flashed around the place as badly as my main community I'm in...

Dead Frontier: Teh Epicness
http://www.deadfrontier.com/

#2 13 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

Lvl 1
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I made Song of Healing on Mario Paint composer.

Some of the notes sound wrong. Well, a bunch of them in various places.

#3 14 May 2010 - 02:01 AM

Mike73 Offline
"Huzzah!"

I tried to make a more dramatic version of it, but to me that didn't seem to come through until near the end.
I actually was going to have it sound almost opera-like, but some of the notes wouldn't fit, and ended up with that instead.
Posted Image

Not that these forums need this sig flashed around the place as badly as my main community I'm in...

#4 14 May 2010 - 02:45 AM

Lvl 1

I tried to make a more dramatic version of it, but to me that didn't seem to come through until near the end.
I actually was going to have it sound almost opera-like, but some of the notes wouldn't fit, and ended up with that instead.

No I mean it sounds like you're going out of key a lot at some places. Not wrong as in it isn't exactly like the original, but wrong as in you've got clashing notes (unintentional disonance, which isn't good necessarily).

It's mainly because you're trying to use harmonic chords (the 3 notes for each note), but you're not staying in key since you're just setting them at standard intervals instead of fitting them in key.

Basically you're violating some of the rules of music theory, which in turn makes it sound off. Also could you post a link for the file?

[EDIT]: Heck even the main notes sound wrong, since I'm sure that the song of healing goes like "B A F B A F B A E D E".

#5 14 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

Noxid Offline
3cool

Somebody made it in Pxtone too. Not me, mind you.
Majora's Mask version, I'd say.
http://www.mediafire.com/?glznkj2yihn
kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
nCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gifnCdVf2b.gif
CAT DAY ALL DAY ERRY DAY

#6 16 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

Mike73 Offline
"Huzzah!"

Also could you post a link for the file?

How do you do that?
Posted Image

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users