Photo

Weapon story

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 03 May 2010 - 04:48 AM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

You'd only need 4 ._.

Yeah.

._.

4 games, if you use the mimiga mask.

Also, 4 games?! Are you F@$&ING kidding me?!

There have been like 2 or 3 completed full mods in history, you plan on doubling that?

#12 03 May 2010 - 05:19 AM

Carrotlord Offline
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

Yeah.

._.

4 games, if you use the mimiga mask.

Also, 4 games?! Are you F@$&ING kidding me?!

There have been like 2 or 3 completed full mods in history, you plan on doubling that?

Each of the mods would be much shorter than a full mod, so I don't see that as an issue.

#13 03 May 2010 - 05:33 AM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ

Each of the mods would be much shorter than a full mod, so I don't see that as an issue.

Also:
wouldn't you only need to make three mods? The spur and the snake don't really have a story... Quote gives you a gun, you give him a better gun.

Eh...

#14 03 May 2010 - 05:38 AM

Carrotlord Offline
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

Also:
wouldn't you only need to make three mods? The spur and the snake don't really have a story... Quote gives you a gun, you give him a better gun.

Eh...

Eh? Mimiga mask dude. 2 characters per mask means 8 characters, and he does need 8 characters in total.

#15 03 May 2010 - 05:42 AM

cultr1 Offline
ℒℯ

Eh? Mimiga mask dude. 2 characters per mask means 8 characters, and he does need 8 characters in total.

Bleh misunderstanding. I am aware of mimiga mask.

#16 03 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

pithecircle Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

In response to the only 4 game post:

Yes, but i am such a newbie that i am having troubles with sues workshop (I know i'm lame) so i don't think i am going to try to work 2 characters into one game, OR use your idea (Brilliant though).
Toaster NOT suitcase.

#17 04 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Azurillkirby Offline
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

You'd probably do one, and if you aren't to lazy to make another one, they you might THEN make another in the game/another game
Click the puppy with a cape to go to the development thread of Puppy Story!
Posted Image

#18 05 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

DoubleThink Offline
Qualities of quality

In response to the only 4 game post:

Yes, but i am such a newbie that i am having troubles with sues workshop (I know i'm lame) so i don't think i am going to try to work 2 characters into one game, OR use your idea (Brilliant though).

How to switch to the second set of sprites in MyChar:

<EQ+0064

That's literally all it takes :o
I'm definitely not an admin and you should bother Noxid instead because he really loves that

Quickie Mod Guide Update List (Missing uploads now welcome)

Spoiler

#19 05 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

pithecircle Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Ok thank you.
Toaster NOT suitcase.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users