Photo
- - - - -

Chainsawkitten makes games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 02 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

Same reasons as other. Single thread > Scattered remnants of threads all over the place

Notice: This is just a few selected games. There are some more that have been omitted from the list.

Latest

Cliff
Posted Image
Interactive pixel painting in Java. Any key to walk.
Play Online

Older

Cross
Posted Image
You're one of three crucified men. One of the others is insane. And so he speaks...
Play Online

Fluffy the pink cuddly little valentine monster
Posted Image
A game made for Valentine 2010.
Controls: Arrow keys, Z and X.
Download

Judith
Posted Image
A game about mines. For the GameCOG "Explosion"-competition.
Controls: Arrow keys and Z
Download

Explode
Posted Image
My views on the war on/of terror. Another entry in the "Explosion"-competition.
Download

Fuck Steroids
Asteroids with invincible asteroids. A comment on the idéa of challenge in games.
Download

Calling : an Unlogical Series of Events
Posted Image
A homebrew text-based adventure game for Nintedo DS. I'm fully aware of the incorrectness of the title. It's intentional.
Download

Orange
Posted Image
A musical arcade game that was featured in some PC magazine no one's ever heard of before.
Link

Trapping
A puzzle/hacking game.
Download
Walkthrough

Full list of all the embarrassing titles made from the period where I still was crap can be found here.
Highly offensive signature

#2 02 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

Current Projects

Tale of Shadows
Posted Image
Long lasting project due to the fact I never actually do any work on it. Kinda Ico-like in terms of themes (though I started developing it before I even played Ico).

Pace
Posted Image
A game started on the family's boring trip to France (I hate vacations).

Untitled / Project name: Utan spelaren i centrum
Posted Image
Guess where the player is.

Kalaha DS
On hold until I get a working DS again...

#3 02 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

Noxid Online
dank nip #mlg #getrekt
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

I played a bunch of them. My favourite I suppose would be Orange, It's kind of a neat way to listen to Slagsmalsklubben. Some of the others like Judith or Cross were a bit too, um, heavy on meaning and light on gameplay.

kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
drugs r 4 thugs

like me

stay in school

#4 02 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

I'm leaning more and more towards notgames so I suppose my earlier work, like Ectoblood and The Ant (both in collaboration with Tischkman Productions) would be more likely to suit the fancy of those who prefer gameplay. I am, however, not proud of them.

Edit: Mockup for an ambient PSP-game / interactive painting.
Posted Image

Edit2:
Cliff released.
Posted Image
Interactive pixel painting in Java. Any key to walk.
Play Online

You can change the scaling by changing the size-value in the URL.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users