Photo
- - - - -

Rainy Turnabout Jazz Soul

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 16 March 2010 - 01:18 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

http://www.rainymood.com/

Play both at the same time for win and cookies.

#2 16 March 2010 - 03:06 AM

More like THIS and Rainymood.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#3 16 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

Well played. I honestly don't know extra sites like that, I am pretty simple and keep to 10 sites or less on the interwebs.

#4 16 March 2010 - 03:31 AM

It was in all of the comments and description of the video you linked.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#5 16 March 2010 - 03:35 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

I stopped reading comments ages ago. And I didn't really need to read the description. lol

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users