Photo
- - - - -

Last person to post here wins.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Thread Closed
25 replies to this topic

#11 01 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

Jester Frog Offline
Executive Member
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

Power abuse? That's not power abuse. I've seen way worse than cheating in a forum game.
How about changing the name of a sub forum all the time and making the webpage background cans of Folger's Coffee Crystals?
Posted Image

#12 01 March 2009 - 12:28 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

That sounds like an EPIC WIN to me.

#13 01 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

If you snoose, you loose
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

zAAAAAAAAA!!!! zOMFG A FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS BITCHES!!! zEVERY SENTENCE STARTS WITH Z SO NO LOWERCASIFICATION IF THATS EVEN A WORD IT IS NOW OR I COULD JUST SAY EVERYTHING IN ONE BIG FUCKING HUGEASS RUNON SENTENCE OMG IM TALKING LIKE ODIN WHATS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Is that worthy of thread locking???
Posted Image

#14 01 March 2009 - 12:42 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

No, spamming is expected.

#15 01 March 2009 - 01:43 AM

freezit4 Offline
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"

I think we do have a list of possible winners :

• J
  • MS
  • YS(yours sincerely)
  • Haith
  • BB
  • Kage
  • SP-san (power abuse)

Since the first three names came to mind before I even reviewed the forum history, we might say they (we) have the greatest chance of winning. However, the usual last-posters are also the thread-starters themselves.

And even if power abuse is conducted, we might still compromise by saying the poster before the power abuser is the real winner.

And even if Jake is like the least possible winner here, which is partly a compliment and a support to the fact that he never wins, there's the term, dark horse.

And since I'm acting like some adjudicator here, I might have lost my chance, moreover when you consider my desire of getting banned. Still, I'd try my best to win, and this thread is the most original idea ever.

Consider this as well, the poster after DT might be the best candidate, since it'd be a simple TLDR which is almost unrepliable.
is not

#16 01 March 2009 - 01:50 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

tl;dr

#17 01 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

Bad Beholder Offline
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

Did somebody mention spam?

No bot mockups here, though I did find a connection to that rude spambot duo, Dimanoff & Badabomj...

(Look towards the bottom of the link's page & you'll see these two bots are related by their server number... And no, I did not gather this info directly, I found it through Google Search. I'm actually quite envious of how these people go to this level of research on spambots, as where I just make fun of the bots & don't do anything about them...)

Since i just revealed this piece of info, is that enough to grant me the win? Probably not...

Edited by Bad Beholder, 01 March 2009 - 02:08 AM.
how in the heck do I confuse to with of?

#18 01 March 2009 - 02:06 AM

If you snoose, you loose
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

nope
Posted Image

#19 01 March 2009 - 02:10 AM

MetaSeraphim Offline
Totally Invisible

nope

#20 01 March 2009 - 02:27 AM

Lace Offline
Lesbian Seagull

nope.
hey, freezit, why am I not on that list?
Posted Image

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users