Community Status Updates

Photo

ZarroTsu

None of you could possibly complete a mod.
Today, 07:21 AM
Photo

TLincoln

For the past few months waiting for the Kill La Kill OVA to come (this Wednesday), I've been jokingly saying # of months/days until "next Thursday" because that's when a new episode comes. And now it's coming in 3 days
Today, 03:48 AM
Photo

Eyeless wolf

meh i want a GIF profile pic
Today, 01:25 AM
Photo

Randolf

The time of freedom nearly passed... Three hours before the first for me. *sigh* I don't know if I should be happy or not because of that. But today... It was a nice day. ^_^
Yesterday, 07:01 PM
  • BLink's Photo
    BLink
    yes indeed...

Actually for me, I work in construction, so work is really, really busy in the summer, but it's really slow in the winter. I am actually going to get my "Summer vacation" come mid November.

Good luck with school.
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • Randolf's Photo
    Randolf
    Thanks. One hour before I leave for the bus...
    Today, 06:43 AM
Photo

Dunc2403X-Calibar

What's this? A new mod...?
Yesterday, 04:00 PM
  • X-Calibar's Photo
    X-Calibar
    Referring to "NightShade Project"? Yeah, it's a relatively new one... I hope it'll be worth your time, and to have a demo released by the end of the year. Not making a topic without a demo (or at least a webcomic) though.

The ambigious synopsis: you'll be following four different characters that will cross paths, and ultimately change each other's destiny. A knight, a shadow, a princess, and a "Hunter".
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
  • Dunc2403's Photo
    Dunc2403
    I noticed your deadline for first release was Dec 31... why not pop that back 11 days and go for a release on the anniversary?
    It sounds cool so far.
    Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Photo
Photo
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    Amazingly, yes.
    Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Photo

Spiritga

New thing never to do: play The Cat Lady at night
Yesterday, 04:47 AM
  • SeasonsOfDestiny's Photo
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    With it being a horror game, this is understandable. (also Matt's stream was pretty good but oh well)
    Yesterday, 06:47 AM
Photo

Rubyyoshi2DBro

Do you still play MM8BDM?
Yesterday, 02:53 AM
  • 2DBro's Photo
    2DBro
    I do.
    Yesterday, 02:42 PM
  • 2DBro's Photo
    2DBro
    Alot, actually.
    Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Photo

X-Calibar

Been brainwashed by phone games for a week now. brb checking to see if resource is ready [dies a little]
Yesterday, 01:14 AM
  • Polaris's Photo
    Polaris
    I've ruined you :muscledoc:
    Yesterday, 01:30 AM
  • Polaris's Photo
    Polaris
    (Your Alraune is cute though, by the way ;3)
    Yesterday, 01:35 AM
  • X-Calibar's Photo
    X-Calibar
    She's nice :3 If aesthetics are a stat, she's very strong ;D
    I finally gathered a few eggs to do the evangelion rare egg machine...
    ??????????????? I got Misato and the AAA wonder. DID NOT expect that. I don't even recognize her behind her military uniform :o
    Still happy.
    And on my other account I pulled uh... Kaworu&Mark06, Under Construction.
    Well, at least I recognize him... But, no Rei, Shinji, or Asuka... Argh. lol

Of course, soon as I do the egg machine, a god fest comes out...
    Actually, I've only been keeping up with daily rewards for the last month with Puzzles and Dragons.
    I had been HEAVILY playing that Evolution game I mentioned before... It takes a huge amount of time to gather resources, though only a few minutes every half hour...
    Made it to 3rd place rank for my level before finally moving to next category...

But, last month or so I started playing Game of Thrones... In a way it was more interesting due to the larger amount of story. And luckily at least this game takes hardly any time. Or at least I just check it twice a day.

BUT ITS NOT OVER YET!
    Last week I started playing this Galaxy Legends game. Which has been eating up massive time. It was good timing, as the server just opened recently, so everyone had a relatively similar timed start. I've managed to make to rank 26 on the server, and constantly fighting to upgrade every little advantage... Even spent 5$ after being suckered into helping my alliance/guild thing. It's getting a little tiresome though, there's a war going on, and I've gotta keep "fighting" all hours of the day...
    Whew... Currently top in merits for our guild... :p

There were a few other games here and there, but these are the ones that have me brainwashed. lol

Oh, and classes started this week... x_x
    Btw, name change on P&D? :D I was looking on my list for you the other day after being inactive; and was wondering if I had lost you from the list D:
    I figured out who you were by the ultimate Isis and Bastet though ;D (and saved messages)
    Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Photo

SeasonsOfDestiny

And I thought Episode 5 of the first season of The Walking Dead game was sad... Just... ugh.
Yesterday, 01:00 AM
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Yeah, this is true. But for the first one didn't involve making a choice, but rather a series of unfortunate events.
    Yesterday, 01:14 AM
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    that's true
    which is why it's better
    it's all just "well shit it's gonna haPPEN WHY IS IT HAPPENING FUCK"
    while the second one is "well shit I got a choice oh I dECIDED AND NOW I"M HERE NOt very surprising"
    ya know?
    Yesterday, 03:30 AM
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I guess I managed to emotionally re-attach myself to the certain person that came back from certain death, which made it more feels-y.
    Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Photo

SpiritgaGIRakaCHEEZER

http://puu.sh/beCbb/4a11d654a4.jpg so isn't this kind of against the rules? Like, just asking :\
Aug 30 2014 10:20 PM
  • GIRakaCHEEZER's Photo
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Do you mean his location name stretching the screen?
    Aug 30 2014 11:04 PM
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    Yes.
    Aug 30 2014 11:20 PM
  • Hiino's Photo
    Hiino
    no the rape joke duh
    Aug 30 2014 11:22 PM
Photo
  • 2DBro's Photo
    2DBro
    lol yeah
    i will
    Aug 30 2014 10:46 PM
Photo

Spiritga

I finally beat Tess! Yay! :D
Aug 30 2014 10:18 PM
Photo
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    ded
    wha bou you
    Aug 30 2014 08:31 PM
  • Thatnamelessguy's Photo
    Thatnamelessguy
    i'm fine
    i realized that my old status had been there for more than a month and if i was going to have a status for an extremely long amount of time it should be something friendly and good people can say something to when they see my profile
    Aug 30 2014 10:43 PM
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    exactly
    that's good
    Aug 30 2014 10:54 PM