Community Status Updates

Photo

Polarisbobbyis

Are you trying to say that you don't care about Barkeley 2? Because I'm actually really excited about that. :D
Today, 02:52 AM
Photo

Aar

I really need to get off my lazy ass and make a game engine. Problem is, I only know little C++ and I'll have to learn more
Today, 01:10 AM
  • Tpcool's Photo
    Tpcool
    Game engine does sound ambitious. I think you should study up some more and come back to that idea when it becomes more realistic. I dunno, maybe try Game Maker instead!
    Today, 02:07 AM
Photo
  • Noxid's Photo
    Noxid
    I swear to god, spiritga
    Today, 12:53 AM
  • Spiritga's Photo
    Spiritga
    why do you swear
    that's rude you know
    Today, 12:58 AM
Photo

Tromino

I just played Kero Blaster. :p
Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Photo

TLincoln

Well, summer break's gonna be over in a month.
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
  • Thatnamelessguy's Photo
    Thatnamelessguy
    I have until September 2 and then High School starts for me. I don't know if I should be terrified or excited, but I'm leaning more towards terrified.
    Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Photo

SeasonsOfDestiny

I had an eeveelution-related dream last night thanks to thinking about what I was going to draw for Spirit's wallpaper collab. I'd post it in that one "What did you dream of last night?" thread, but the dream logic was pretty strong.
Yesterday, 04:00 PM
  • Thatnamelessguy's Photo
    Thatnamelessguy
    Do it anyway it was a fun sounding dream
    Yesterday, 04:05 PM
  • SeasonsOfDestiny's Photo
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Ffffffiiiiiiine...
    Granted, that thread IS for dreams, so it won't matter if it doesn't make sense.
    Yesterday, 04:12 PM
  • Wild Desu's Photo
    Wild Desu
    My friend bought a pretty cool eeveelution wallet yesterday uwu
    Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Photo

Dunc2403Wedge of Cheese

Woah hey there! I wasn't expecting to see you online but this is actually good timing.
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
  • Dunc2403's Photo
    Dunc2403
    Remember like two years ago when I said I'd sing Soldier's Prayer, then wasn't able to and you said you'd have someone else do it? Well, I listened to the someone else, and I'm gonna be honest... I really don't like it. It's not that he's a /bad/ singer by any means but he sounds like he doesn't understand the piece at all. Because of this, I've been working for a couple days on singing my own version over the accompaniment you gave me way back when, and I was going to wait until I was completely satisfied with it to show you but seeing as you're here now I decided to just show you now. Here it is. I'd love if you could tell me what you think about it, what I could improve, what you liked, etc. Thanks!
    Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Photo

WoodenRatNoxid

yo reply to my pm >=(
Yesterday, 10:42 AM
  • Noxid's Photo
    Noxid
    I just woke up nigga gimme some time
    Yesterday, 11:11 AM
  • WoodenRat's Photo
    WoodenRat
    ok man
    Yesterday, 12:45 PM
  • Wild Desu's Photo
    Wild Desu
    Reported
    Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Photo

BhadRebelleBLink

I love your avatar!
Yesterday, 02:21 AM
  • BLink's Photo
    BLink
    Thank you, my little sister made it for me.
    Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Photo

BhadRebellefunwillfunwill

Well you seem nice. (:
Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Photo
Photo

Random-storykeeperBLink

RE this: You're not exactly the first user who created an alter ego. And the previous well known user didn't get banned for it, so why would you? I guess trying to test the elites could come across as a bit malicious.
Jul 21 2014 10:28 PM
Photo

BhadRebelleHaydenStudios

So much respect for your posts in the Forum Elitism thread.
Jul 21 2014 10:04 PM
Photo

SeasonsOfDestiny

My Evolutionary Spectrum t-shirt came in the mail today. It's comfortable and I love it!
Jul 21 2014 09:10 PM
Photo

funwillfunwill

If you haven't seen the update for my breakout clone, get it. Why? It has sounds. Org maker sounds.
Jul 21 2014 05:58 PM