Community Status Updates

Photo

Thatnamelessguy

the first day of 9th grade happened. yay.
Yesterday, 09:58 PM
  • SeasonsOfDestiny's Photo
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    First day of 12th grade happened. Also AP Calculus. Yay...?
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Photo
Photo

Nadojin

I'd rather not
Sep 01 2014 10:26 PM
  • BLink's Photo
    BLink
    I think that would be unwise to not do what is to not be undone then.
    Yesterday, 03:49 AM
Photo

QuoteOnQuoteWedge of Cheese

(Sorry about triple post, computer lagged and I thought I had lost internet connection because the page went blank.)
Sep 01 2014 08:23 PM
Photo

WHY DO ALL OF YOUR PIANO REMIXES HAVE TO BE SUPER LONG!!! Anyway, I LOVE your mixes in the Cave Story Remix Project. You should try to get it on OCR as an official album.
Sep 01 2014 08:21 PM
Photo

WHY DO ALL OF YOUR PIANO REMIXES HAVE TO BE SUPER LONG!!! Anyway, I LOVE your mixes in the Cave Story Remix Project. You should try to get it on OCR as an official album.
Photo

Photo

Atom1cKr1sPY1ProfessorBox

PROFESSOR BOX CAN I ADD YOU.
Sep 01 2014 06:10 PM
Photo

2DBroDoors

doors do you want a present
Sep 01 2014 04:18 PM
Photo

ZarroTsu

None of you could possibly complete a mod.
Sep 01 2014 07:21 AM
  • Hiino's Photo
    Hiino
    I'm pretty sure anyone could slap two square maps together with 3 events and call it completed just fine
    Sep 01 2014 09:00 PM
  • Wild Desu's Photo
    Wild Desu
    /snobbish anime supervillain smirk
    Yesterday, 03:34 AM
  • ShinyElectricBlueTiger's Photo
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    i did
    Yesterday, 04:26 AM
Photo

TLincoln

For the past few months waiting for the Kill La Kill OVA to come (this Wednesday), I've been jokingly saying # of months/days until "next Thursday" because that's when a new episode comes. And now it's coming in 3 days
Sep 01 2014 03:48 AM
Photo

Eyeless wolf

meh i want a GIF profile pic
Sep 01 2014 01:25 AM
Photo

Randolf

The time of freedom nearly passed... Three hours before the first for me. *sigh* I don't know if I should be happy or not because of that. But today... It was a nice day. ^_^
Aug 31 2014 07:01 PM
  • BLink's Photo
    BLink
    yes indeed...

Actually for me, I work in construction, so work is really, really busy in the summer, but it's really slow in the winter. I am actually going to get my "Summer vacation" come mid November.

Good luck with school.
    Sep 01 2014 01:40 AM
  • Randolf's Photo
    Randolf
    Thanks. One hour before I leave for the bus...
    Sep 01 2014 06:43 AM
Photo

Dunc2403X-Calibar

What's this? A new mod...?
Aug 31 2014 04:00 PM
  • X-Calibar's Photo
    X-Calibar
    Referring to "NightShade Project"? Yeah, it's a relatively new one... I hope it'll be worth your time, and to have a demo released by the end of the year. Not making a topic without a demo (or at least a webcomic) though.

The ambigious synopsis: you'll be following four different characters that will cross paths, and ultimately change each other's destiny. A knight, a shadow, a princess, and a "Hunter".
    Aug 31 2014 08:47 PM
  • Dunc2403's Photo
    Dunc2403
    I noticed your deadline for first release was Dec 31... why not pop that back 11 days and go for a release on the anniversary?
    It sounds cool so far.
    Aug 31 2014 09:02 PM
Photo