Why Chaco (and Santa) chose to live isolated?

May 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
trickybilly said:
So, why these two live alone in Grasstown, in danger, far from the Mimiga village, sorrounded by many power-critters, critters, bats, spike pits, crazy frogs, etc...You can agree Santa has a teleporter right outside of his house, but Chaco lives more in the "wilderness". It isn`t very safe, Santa has even a gun and a deathtrap in his house...
Well, my first guess; is that it usually isn't so dangerous where they live.

Hello.
My name's Santa.
I was off drawing some water when I suddenly got attacked by monsters.
I got away and ran back home, but somewhere along the way I dropped my key.

Don't forget Santa has a OFireballO. So he can probably defeat monsters when he needs to. But, to be attacked suddenly without it!

As for how isolated they are : There is a teleporter right where Santa lives, so maybe he could use it to go somewhere else?
Also, I imagine grasstown / bushgardens used to be a bustling place once upon a time. Now only those two won't move from their quiet homes.

What's Chaco's deal? Um...
Same as Santa. As for the red lipstick :
A normal solution to that is ...

Well, you are in the middle of a conversation with Chaco and you decide to sleep on her only bed.
How long does Quote sleep? Dunno, but maybe Chaco can't wake Quote. I know SUE couldn't.
=You see a hole on the other side of the-
billowing flames.=
=You can't get past the fire.=
Chaco : "You wanna go through my fireplace?"
Chaco : "For that you're going to need to get-
a bit of Jellyfish Juice."
=Would you like to rest?=
(YES)
You are asleep.
Chaco : "The big jelly has it."
Chaco : "Um, what are you doing?"
Quote : "..........."
Chaco : "..."
Chaco : "I guess he was really tired..."
Chaco : "Well, he is kind of cute <3"
Chaco : "Ahh, it's that late already?"
Chaco : "..."
Chaco : *Smooch*
Chaco : "Good night, Mr Traveller <3"
(hours later)
Rest Complete
Quote : "?"

Or maybe she used the lipstick to write on his face or hat :p

And an insane solution to Chaco's ORed LipstickO :
The lipstick is Killer Lipstick. Made from the extract of Red Flower, whoever she kisses turns into a Frenzied Mimiga. Just like what happened to the rest of Grasstown.

Together Santa and Chaco are a little crime family :greydroll:
I mean why else does Santa have DEATH SPIKES in his home...

May 23, 2011 at 1:31 AM
A old relic from older days
"..."
X-Calibar said:
*Chaco talking to herself and unconscious Quote*

I actually found that pretty cute. D'aww.

Edit: Is it bad I want that drawn as a minicomic now?

May 23, 2011 at 3:08 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That's actually my favorite theory about the Chaco mystery to date.

Aug 1, 2011 at 3:08 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Maybe the other Mimiga's thought that Chaco was a witch because of her color. And Santa is there to keep sure that she stays in Grasstown (explains the death trap and the OfireballO?)

Aug 23, 2011 at 12:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Maybe it used to be a bustling town, got tooken over by the monsters, but Chaco and Santa refuae to leave?

Jan 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Cripplechair:

p123789-0-whathappensingrasstownbybrokenteapotd3ednzz.png

Your wolcome.

Jan 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
<p>
Raving madman said:
Cripplechair:

p123789-0-whathappensingrasstownbybrokenteapotd3ednzz.png

Your wolcome.

I wish I could see that on my 3DS. Also, you misspelled welcome.

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Lord Shadow said:
<p>

I wish I could see that on my 3DS. Also, you misspelled welcome.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. your right. and what about the 3DS?

Cripplechair said:

I can do one better.

Sexy Chaco FTW!
p123791-0-2h8o5.jpg

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:55 AM
"Huzzah!"
I always found it disturbing how certain 'fans' automatically assumed Quote and Chaco had hot FurryRobo sex.

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:21 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
There are twisted pepole in this world. personoly,i belive she just kinda...snuggled up to him. fell asleep. Yes, i have seen images of them having [edit],but i havent seen any of them lately. And now im going to be spammed with pics of it.....SCREW YOU CARMA-*hit by train* The Lipstick? er.....he found it....in...the drawer?
.......Next to a copy of Hg wells war of the worlds and a copy of War and peace? With a cat bookmark about half way through? I DONT KNOW!

Jan 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
There are twisted pepole in this world. personoly,i belive she just kinda...snuggled up to him. fell asleep. Yes, i have seen images of them having [edit],but i havent seen any of them lately. And now im going to be spammed with pics of it.....SCREW YOU CARMA-*hit by train* The Lipstick? er.....he found it....in...the drawer?
.......Next to a copy of Hg wells war of the worlds and a copy of War and peace? With a cat bookmark about half way through? I DONT KNOW!

Odd thoughts... Anyway, since you said many things, my new friend, I shall respond from Chaos Castle. I made this account on my 3DS. I read and type on this forum on my 3DS. And I sometimes get to view images on my 3DS. I went on my computer just to see what you drew. Again, odd thoughts. As to what you said about finding it in a drawer, why take IT, of all those things! I would have run with the bookmark, if I had to choose.

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:40 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Yeah no he hasn't drawn any of the pictures he posted, they're all by different people.

Jan 21, 2012 at 4:52 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Yeah no he hasn't drawn any of the pictures he posted, they're all by different people.

You are correct. I can't draw to save my life. Oh god,I just gave Jigsaw a idea.

Odd thoughts... Anyway, since you said many things, my new friend, I shall respond from Chaos Castle. I made this account on my 3DS. I read and type on this forum on my 3DS. And I sometimes get to view images on my 3DS. I went on my computer just to see what you drew. Again, odd thoughts. As to what you said about finding it in a drawer, why take IT, of all those things! I would have run with the bookmark, if I had to choose.
I dont know. Mabey Quote thought it was candy? Remimber,he had memory loss...And that was just me thinking out loud,for all i know Chaco might have been in love with King. The point is,I. DO. NOT. KNOW! :muscledoc:

Jan 22, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Banned
You are correct. I can't draw to save my life. Oh god,I just gave Jigsaw a idea.

I dont know. Mabey Quote thought it was candy? Remimber,he had memory loss...And that was just me thinking out loud,for all i know Chaco might have been in love with King. The point is,I. DO. NOT. KNOW! :muscledoc:

What the Zahhorfen? Before I continue, my failed spelling student friend, you misspelled mabey. Twice, I have caught you misspelling. No offense, of course. I just view you as a friend. Anyway, why would a robot want candy?

Jan 22, 2012 at 2:35 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
*eye twiches* I!!!! DONT!!! FUCKING!!!! KNOW!!!!! *hitting self in head with frying pan* THATS THE WHOLE FREAKING PONIT OF MY LAST POST!

ALL CAPS RAAAAAAAAGE!! :muscledoc:

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:42 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well if we just establish that Santa is gay, and Chaco is the Mimigan equivalent of black, then the answer is obvious. The Mimigas are both racist and homophobic!
t(-_-t) you fail. Santa's a little quorky,and Chaco's the prostatut of the island. Thank god,shes in Grasstown,not mimiga village,if she was in mimiga village.....Most mimiga would lose there virganaty befor there 6. true story,i have been up to her house,being a mimiga myself.

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Well, no, I don't fail. In the official translation, Santa says to you something along the lines of "Come inside. I have a nice surprise for you." He is totally coming on to you. And Chaco? In the credits, she is called "The coloured Mimga." Therefore, the Mimigan equivalent of black. Also, THIS IS NOT A FREAKING ROLEPLAYING FORUM!

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:52 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Role playing? what the hell are you talking about?! Im just a normal mimiga trying to live his life! (dude,my profile clearly states,I AM A MIMIGA. GET OVER IT.)

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:56 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Role playing? what the hell are you talking about?! Im just a normal mimiga trying to live his life! (dude,my profile clearly states,I AM A MIMIGA. GET OVER IT.)
Oh, sorry man, I didn't realize. I'll stop, thanks for telling me.
Corrections in bold.